SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Application for: Smeigan_Dreadnought for clan MITS, SSGS and MEN. EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Application for: Smeigan_Dreadnought for clan MITS, SSGS and MEN. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Application for: Smeigan_Dreadnought for clan MITS, SSGS and MEN. EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Application for: Smeigan_Dreadnought for clan MITS, SSGS and MEN. EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Application for: Smeigan_Dreadnought for clan MITS, SSGS and MEN. EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Application for: Smeigan_Dreadnought for clan MITS, SSGS and MEN. EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Application for: Smeigan_Dreadnought for clan MITS, SSGS and MEN. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Application for: Smeigan_Dreadnought for clan MITS, SSGS and MEN. EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Application for: Smeigan_Dreadnought for clan MITS, SSGS and MEN. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Application for: Smeigan_Dreadnought for clan MITS, SSGS and MEN.

5 posters

Go down

Application for: Smeigan_Dreadnought for clan MITS, SSGS and MEN. Empty Application for: Smeigan_Dreadnought for clan MITS, SSGS and MEN.

Post by Smeigan_Dreadnought Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:42 am

Application for clan MITS, SSGS and MEN.

In Game Account(s): 

Smeigan_Dreadnought

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each:

Fenrir: 3 months.
Magi 1 week
Leviathan: 6 months

Reasons why you left those groups:

Fenrir: Altercation with fellow officer lead to my decision to leave
Magi: Did not fit in with the group
Leviathan: Events in my real life dictated that I could no longer serve as an active officer or clan wars caller

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who? 

No

Have you been on our TS previously? 

No

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the damage per battle and Win % for each:

T57 Heavy - 48.10% 2003, Maus 51.43 1703, E-100 46.93 1786, Jagpanzer E-100 50.43 1866, AMX 50 B 47.38 1636, IS-7 51.15 1833, Object 140 42.18 1434, Object 261 44.88 1991, 113 46.06 1595, 121 49.73 1348
What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in? 

Probably heavy tanks, but by looking at my stats again I'm guessing either lights or TDs.

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature: 

Application for: Smeigan_Dreadnought for clan MITS, SSGS and MEN. Signature

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars?

4-5

What time zone do you currently reside in?

Eastern

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming?

Hoping to learn more and stop sucking so hard in my beautiful tier 10s. Plus I heard there is an idiot in your midst, was hoping to give him some company.Thats like twice the stupid, carry the 3 thats like 4 times as much dumb, yeah!

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role? 

Yes, as both caller, co-ordinator and regular soldier.

What are your ambitions as a member? 

Hoping to get into an officers role within MITS

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you? 

I'm the type of person who will listen to every word you say then show you why it's wrong. I absolutely despise stupidity and tardiness. Total sucker for twix though. I'm not really laid back but not high strung either. I often take on and enjoy leadership roles. 

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:

I don't suppose this counts, but if you've ever read the dark tower series theres an animal called a "billy bumbler". Sort of like a mix between a cat and weasel, like a really big feret. Smart as hell too.

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?

Probably the clan leader, faced that guy in battle once, ran into my E-100 head long in a medium tank. Funny as hell.

I think I got everything for this application. I would be happy to platoon with you guys if you want to know more or watch me fail in real time.
Smeigan_Dreadnought
Smeigan_Dreadnought

Location : The part of Canada where we hate the French, so the good part.

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Application for: Smeigan_Dreadnought for clan MITS, SSGS and MEN. Empty Re: Application for: Smeigan_Dreadnought for clan MITS, SSGS and MEN.

Post by t42592 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:24 am

Question 1

In the midst of CW, the FC says, 'Smigan, C6 now, draw their fire'.  You're at full health, reloading your clip in your T57, and a few seconds away from engaging a dying Waffle. [Copy the line below, put a 'X' in one box, Bold your answer]

You: [  ] Reload and fire on the Waffle, or [  ] Move to C6 while reloading

-----

Question 2

You're E-100 is being overrun in town with only one other E-100 with you, along 8 line.  The rest of our mediums are pushing the 1 line, owning and racking up kills.  As for you, the end is near with four Batchats melting your armor.  [Copy the line below, put a 'X' in one box, Bold your answer]

You: [  ] Call for both arty to fire on you, or [  ] Shoot the lowest health Batchat 

----

Question 3

Last question, you mentioned you were a caller and coordinator in a previous clan.  What communication method did you use, and further, give us an idea of what an officer's greatest role is in regards to a clan.

t42592

Back to top Go down

Application for: Smeigan_Dreadnought for clan MITS, SSGS and MEN. Empty Re: Application for: Smeigan_Dreadnought for clan MITS, SSGS and MEN.

Post by Smeigan_Dreadnought Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:06 am

[  ] Reload and fire on the Waffle, or [X] Move to C6 while reloading

Orders are orders, if my tank is needed at C6 thats where it will go, I would be careful to try and avoid any shots from the Wt auf E-100 as a full health T57 is very valuable.

[X] Call for both arty to fire on you, or [  ] Shoot the lowest health Batchat 

I would have artillery finish the bats or damage them as much as possible, firing my gun at this point will only make the bats rush and finish off me and my team mate thus costing a flank.

I used Teamspeak in conjuction with maptactic. Taking time prior to battles or tounaments to make sure my soldiers understood the tactic and desired outcome of my tank placement. This also provided time to learn what tanks I had available and a feel for how I might need to change the strategy.

As for what an officers greatest role is, I feel theres no proper answer to this question. Every officer serves a different role within a clan. For example I'm much better at developing strategies and providing structure in a clan wars enviroment, other people are better at solving conflicts between soldiers in the clan or co-ordinating with other officers to implement new ideas. So I suppose that I dont believe there is a single greatest role, a clan is not one organism, its many people that all need to move and work together. Not one person doing everything.
Smeigan_Dreadnought
Smeigan_Dreadnought

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyDominick Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:31 pm

Just take all of my +1's, cover your naked body in them, and send me photos.

Also an extra +1 for calling lamp an idiot.

One more +1 because why the fuck not.
JoeyDominick
JoeyDominick

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicRose Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:05 pm

+1 indefinitely. But please answer question at the bottom.

To get an officer position in MITS you will have to work your way through their own ranking system. SSGS and HT do not control MITS roster. As they are they're own entity and not just a puppet. ( Lol SSGS3 )

If your willing to put in the work, and it's clearly apparent that you are. I don't see why you couldn't get into MITS and work your way up within a couple months or so.

It would be good for MITS to grab another officer as well. Charismatic officers help to bring in players, and that is good not only for MITS, but the community as a whole.

Im sure you're aware that MITS does tournaments. If you couldn't stay and call there, or do your general officer duties. What makes you think you have the time to earn a similar position, and operate it appropriately in MITS though?
NordicRose
NordicRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Smeigan_Dreadnought Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:02 pm

Well, thats actually an extremely personal question that I am less than comfortable with talking to about with strangers let alone an open forum but if you must know, at the time I was breaking up with my fiance of 4 years and needed to move half way across the province. These things combined prevented me from being able to be an officer and I felt that it was unfair to the rest of the clan to be in an authoritative role while in that kind of head space. While they did offer me a chance to come back, I declined as it reminds me of a part of my life that I no longer wish to recall on a daily basis.

How ever, right now my life is pretty stable and I am able and willing to serve in any capacity and I would be amazed if you just handed me an officer position, my application is sexy but not that sexy.

Also, no nudies on the first date. Gotta wait at least until the second for that sort of thing. Maybe a crotch shot though....If you're lucky.
Smeigan_Dreadnought
Smeigan_Dreadnought

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicRose Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:43 pm

Smeigan_Dreadnought wrote:
How ever, right now my life is pretty stable and I am able and willing to serve in any capacity and I would be amazed if you just handed me an officer position, my application is sexy but not that sexy.

Also, no nudies on the first date. Gotta wait at least until the second for that sort of thing. Maybe a crotch shot though....If you're lucky.
Seams legitimate to me.

And no we don't wan't your nuds...yet.
You have to have the "real" sexual phone call with gates first before that. Wink
NordicRose
NordicRose

Back to top Go down

Post by t42592 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:44 pm

Invest in some knee pads when you meet Gates.   Wink

t42592

Back to top Go down

Post by Smeigan_Dreadnought Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:06 am

Due to no clear action from any of the requested groups I see this as a denial and bid you adieu. May I see you at the clearing at the end of the path and so on and so forth.
Smeigan_Dreadnought
Smeigan_Dreadnought

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyDominick Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:09 am

Oh, lol sorry. Just hop on teamspeak and talk to me or ComAlex about getting into MITS. He'll get you set up with tags and such.
JoeyDominick
JoeyDominick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bergmanov Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:44 am

MOAR CANUCKIANS PLOX!!!
Bergmanov
Bergmanov

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down