SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Soulgorger - Application to Gentlemen's Gaming EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Soulgorger - Application to Gentlemen's Gaming EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Soulgorger - Application to Gentlemen's Gaming EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Soulgorger - Application to Gentlemen's Gaming EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Soulgorger - Application to Gentlemen's Gaming EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Soulgorger - Application to Gentlemen's Gaming EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Soulgorger - Application to Gentlemen's Gaming EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Soulgorger - Application to Gentlemen's Gaming EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Soulgorger - Application to Gentlemen's Gaming EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Soulgorger - Application to Gentlemen's Gaming

+7
Xenuex
Pep
Lethal-Force
Oculus
Gates
Xiald
Soulgorger
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Soulgorger - Application to Gentlemen's Gaming Empty Soulgorger - Application to Gentlemen's Gaming

Post by Soulgorger Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:11 pm

Who recruited you?:

I contacted Sidonie, linking my stats on wotcs.com to see if I would be a fit for any of the clans in Gentlemen's Gaming.

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in?

World of Tank Destroyers... err, I mean World of Tanks

In Game Account(s):

Soulgorger

Previous Clans:

Rolln -> Crank -> P-I-G -> Raze -> DFB

Reasons why you left those groups:

I joined WoT with a friend that I met in Mechwarrior Online.  He and I played nearly 1,000 battles before becoming interested in joining a clan.  We looked around at who we thought would take us, to mold us into better players, allowing us to eventually compete in end game competition.  He joined Rolln and I followed.  After a short time, we quickly discovered that the organization was very disorganized, and the leader actually left his own clan to join F-3, while leaving an alt account in charge.  Once he left, chaos ensued.

My buddy stayed solo, while I tried out Crank.  Some organization, but not enough to be serious about end game, so again, I left.

He and I both joined P-I-G (Partners in Grind), which had a very regimented schedule, to where we became experts on the Fjord map.  Carrying about maybe 5 people every night in clan wars, we regularly made it to the land owner, but rarely one, and if so didn't hold land for more than a night.  PIG eventually folded into Raze.  Some came over, many didn't.  Raze would best be described as herding cats.

One of the former PIG members was a prior member of DFA, so he was able to get about 12 of us into their group.  The former member went to DFA, while the rest of us went into DFB.  Things started out well, but again, lack of stable leadership and communications, and the recruiting of some royal douchebags lead me to recently leave.

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the damage per battle for each:

110E3 - 2342 avg
110E4 - 2156 svg
110E5 - 1705 avg
JgPzE100 - 1800 avg

I also have the M48 Patton unlocked but not purchased, as it didn't seem to be used in clan wars much.  Working on the ST-I and WT auf Pz IV now.

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you:

Well, depending on how rough his hands are, I could always use a good booger picker.

Insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs signature:

Soulgorger - Application to Gentlemen's Gaming SigUserBG

Soulgorger - Application to Gentlemen's Gaming Signature

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:

Definitely a Koala Bear.  While I might look cute and cuddly, if you mess with me I'll bite the hell out of you.

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:

Mix his sexual fantasies into a discussion about tanking strategy, while recording it for blackmail.

What makes you want to join our Community?:

I don't have recalled running into any douchebags in pubs from your organization before.  You seem to hold land pretty steadily, which shows good organizational leadership.

Previous Clan Wars experience, and future clan wars activity?:

Pretty much done clan wars nightly for the past 5 months, and plan to continue doing so, once I find a new home.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?:

You train me and I'll pay it forward to new recruits once I'm good enough to do so.  I'll put forth my best effort every night to perform at my top level in clan wars and pubs.  I promise to resist the urge to team kill jerks who bring in extreme fail platoons.
Soulgorger
Soulgorger

Back to top Go down

Soulgorger - Application to Gentlemen's Gaming Empty Re: Soulgorger - Application to Gentlemen's Gaming

Post by Xiald Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:14 pm

I told him I could probably get him into SSGS, considering he got some good dpg, but he needs a bit more training, and with the help of us, he can improve.

+1 for contacting me (I feel flattered) 
+1 for choosing GentCo. 
+1 for Koala bears. Though I like red pandas more. (Auto accept if you chose red panda or wolves)
Xiald
Xiald

Back to top Go down

Soulgorger - Application to Gentlemen's Gaming Empty Re: Soulgorger - Application to Gentlemen's Gaming

Post by Gates Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:36 pm

E3, E4 DPG are decent, but not above the average. E5 and JPE are both very much below the average.

I think the guy has a head on his shoulders. Will need to get him into a platoon to see how well he handles his stuff.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:40 pm

+1 For improvement in stats
+1 For an amazing app
+1 For willingness to learn

Hop on TS and look for a recruiter/officer to talk to. You're welcome to platoon with anyone in GentCo as well.
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethal-Force Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:46 pm

+1 for awesome app
+1 for (3/4) great CW's tanks
+1 for improving
+1 them TD's doe
Lethal-Force
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pep Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:34 pm

This comment alone would get him a platoon invite from me "Well, depending on how rough his hands are, I could always use a good booger picker."

+1 for well filled out app
+1 for improvement
+1 for not being a squeaker
-1 for stats, but, +1 for improving (may just need some tweaking to get them right)
I say let him do the platoon trials and see how he performs.
-1 for sucking up to Xiald, gonna give her the big head, Razz

Pep

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulgorger Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:09 pm

Oh crap, Gates is in St. Louis?

Is there any bonus points for being able to reach out and bitch slap him?  I'm across the river in Belleville, IL, near Scott AFB.

Better yet, I can make my hired booger picker dreams come true.
Soulgorger
Soulgorger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethal-Force Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:51 am

platooned with him and he gets all of my +1's
In the darkest of times when 10 members of your team have 46% is when one must truly carry

Soulgorger - Application to Gentlemen's Gaming YPJWtiX
Lethal-Force
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulgorger Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:25 am

Here's how I feel about it, not that you guys care.

Lethal and I had a few dud matches prior to that monster of a win.  My stats for the remainder of the night are "meh" in my opinion.

I'd like to sit in on clan wars for a few nights, with each team, just observing.  I like listening to the flow of things to hear how they are run.  How teams are picked, what positions are given.  I'm assuming the organization uses maptactics as a whole, sharing strat libraries.

I'd also like to talk to my future booger picker before making a decision.

As some have already mentioned...by the time you hit 40, you get tired of noise for the sake of noise.  Just because you can push the talk key doesn't mean you should, and the empty can usually rattles the most.  I have a short tolerance for "noise" without purpose.

Lethal, was fun running with you.  I look forward to future meets.

-Soul
Soulgorger
Soulgorger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethal-Force Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:58 am

first off: Brazy Bunch what you say'n bout my carry hard'ness'ing you potato!!!!!!

I like his attitude, play style, and his willingness to want to do CW's.

So for where ever he goes he gets all of my +1's
(PS) and yes it was fun platooning with you too soul ; )
Lethal-Force
Lethal-Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulgorger Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:41 am

Brazenbullz wrote:if you want to hear a good fart joke I'll be in my TS channel.

P.S. That screenshot has to be shopped, no way did lethal carry.

Well, truth be known, Lethal was hiding behind me most of the time, stealing my kills.   Shocked    Suspect   Laughing 

I'll check the battle schedule for both clans and swing by maybe 30 mins before the first battle pops to see what's going on.  Like I said, I'd like to listen in.
Soulgorger
Soulgorger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:27 am

I won't be back until Thursday, due to moving.
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethal-Force Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:02 pm

Gates wrote:I won't be back until Thursday, due to moving.

Now look what you'v done soul, you scared away Gates.

and hey now I was tactically assisting you in killing them... by sitting back..... a little (half the map)
Lethal-Force
Lethal-Force

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenuex Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:09 pm

as long as he becomes a part of this community then it is a win\win for all of us. 

Soul, I am glad to see you interested in this fine community. After all the politics are dealt with, this truly is the best community around.

Xenuex

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:12 pm

You people are starting to annoy me.
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrikVkir Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:02 pm

Topic retardedness cleaned.  Recruiters, read my post in the WoT section.  I have forum ban privileges, behave.

DarrikVkir

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiald Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:08 pm

Thanks, Darrik.
Xiald
Xiald

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulgorger Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:06 pm

Soulgorger - Application to Gentlemen's Gaming Shot_035_zpseba5fd3c

Had fun, thanks for the platoons!!!
Soulgorger
Soulgorger

Back to top Go down

Post by puppet_boy Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:11 pm

Was good tooning bud, +1
puppet_boy
puppet_boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Skorm666 Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:49 am

Nixon get carried
Skorm666
Skorm666

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiald Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:15 am

Lol Pizza is Sidonie now
Xiald
Xiald

Back to top Go down

Post by puppet_boy Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:56 am

Xiald wrote:Lol Pizza is Sidonie now
Yep, Although i am the one making your stats better Razz
puppet_boy
puppet_boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiald Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:37 am

Shush Pizza
Xiald
Xiald

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulgorger Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:50 am

Thank you for the platoons and invitation to the clans.

However, after seeing that SSGS was unable to field a team the other night, and the chaos of HT getting ready for their clan war, I have decided to take an invitation from Shocked at the Power Co.

Good tanking to all!
Soulgorger
Soulgorger

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiald Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:00 am

Lol. I already knew you were going to AMPED ever since my friend from TESLA told me you applied for one of their clans.
Xiald
Xiald

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next