SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Application to Gentlemen Gaming as Community. EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Application to Gentlemen Gaming as Community. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Application to Gentlemen Gaming as Community. EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Application to Gentlemen Gaming as Community. EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Application to Gentlemen Gaming as Community. EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Application to Gentlemen Gaming as Community. EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Application to Gentlemen Gaming as Community. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Application to Gentlemen Gaming as Community. EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Application to Gentlemen Gaming as Community. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Application to Gentlemen Gaming as Community.

+10
PaxOttomana
JoeyDominick
DarrikVkir
Tsupernami
lamplight
Ipwndulstnght
SabreZero
Gates
puppet_boy
Monarchco1980
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application to Gentlemen Gaming as Community. Empty Application to Gentlemen Gaming as Community.

Post by Monarchco1980 Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:27 pm

Who recruited you?:

Myself when forum IP ban was removed(Thank you Gates?).

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in? 

War Thunder(air & land - naval when possible), community games(wargame, etc), platooning in WoT(without joining main, possibly SSGS2)

In Game Account(s): 

monarchco1980

Previous Clans: 

-BC-, SSGS

Reasons why you left those groups: 

BC too aggressive with calling, most didn't get along(many ex -BC- now, or was in Gentco). SSGS removed from disagreement with other member, member since moved to [FOXEY].

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the damage per battle for each:

FV215b 183: 2317(going up), T110E4: 1991(really dragging up when played), T110E3: 2104(single game)

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you:

Wherever he pleases.... that is.... at 20$/hr(10000 gold/hr also accepted).

Insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs signature:

Application to Gentlemen Gaming as Community. Signature (recent shows I'm not sure what? 60d is at 1524, but still not quite up to where I want it, and def not where it was before I took 5-6 month absence from game -1900)

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:

Penguin, because of the Gentleman look. Or a Honeybadger....

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:

I think I can patch him through to Lost....

What makes you want to join our Community?:

The people, the other games played, fun, relaxed group of people. And no one else can hold "SauSaGeS without vowels".

Previous Clan Wars experience, and future clan wars activity?:

Several hundred battles under Gates. very limited in -BC-. generally was top 5 during SSGS CW's.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?:

Streams, Videos, technical experience, modding experience(possibly bring back my pack, with options, etc - built like anfield's), experience with most tech programs, won't be taking up a slot in any of the main WoT clans, etc.

Monarchco1980

Back to top Go down

Application to Gentlemen Gaming as Community. Empty Re: Application to Gentlemen Gaming as Community.

Post by puppet_boy Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:42 pm

Why does your age keep changing every time you make an app....
puppet_boy
puppet_boy

Back to top Go down

Application to Gentlemen Gaming as Community. Empty Re: Application to Gentlemen Gaming as Community.

Post by Monarchco1980 Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:44 pm

Because my age changes with every site I register with? I find ambiguity to be advantageous.

Monarchco1980

Back to top Go down

Post by puppet_boy Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:47 pm

puppet_boy
puppet_boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Monarchco1980 Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:48 pm

I find it intriguing you've still got hate out for me despite me being gone the past 5 months. I highly doubt my existence bothers you this much.

It's extraordinarily interesting I'm gone for 5 months, then I come back, and an app I post, you immediately -1 me(without talking to me, seeing me in TS, etc, simply seeing me in forums.) Nevermind the few times I would hop back in TS the past few months, and one of the leaders would give me friend of community or similar form, and you'd do whatever you could to take away any perms I had.

Quite simply, it may just be me, but I don't think it's your place to try and undermine me, and get me gone, when other leaders(esp higher rank than you), wanted me around.

Monarchco1980

Back to top Go down

Post by puppet_boy Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:13 pm

Well seeing on how everyone in the community gets to express their own opinion on an app, I just said my -1, Seeing as how everything went last time i had "Talked" To you, I doubt in your 5 months of being gone you grew up anymore more than the last time you were in the community. And if you don't like it if someone such as myself -1's your app, Tough shit for you.
puppet_boy
puppet_boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Monarchco1980 Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:19 pm

Growing up? So I never came after you.... However you continue to come after me.... somehow I'm immature?

And as far as -1's, You're welcome to point out the last app you actually evaluated, because I bet it's been quite a while.

And "talked" to me... That's quite a funny thing, very interesting way of "talking" you have there, pizza. And quite honestly, you're the only person I'm bothered being -1'd. others didn't exactly like me either, but at least they socialize in the community. You on the other hand spend 24/7 in your channel with a limited 3 other people. You don't come out and meet/talk with anyone.

And please, answer this for me, does your "opinion" entitle you to doing everything possible to attack me? Including removing server groups given to me by higher leadership than you to where I can't access any rooms?

Monarchco1980

Back to top Go down

Post by puppet_boy Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:24 pm

I haven't touched your tags since sid was here...
And you can move to any channel except locked ones with "guest" tags.
Just sayin.
puppet_boy
puppet_boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Monarchco1980 Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:32 pm

You've expressed your opinion. 

However, seeing as this is a community app. And all you do is sit in your channel and not be part of "community", I hope your opinion won't weigh too high.

Have a nice day Smile

Monarchco1980

Back to top Go down

Post by puppet_boy Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:34 pm

Talk to you later bud <3.
puppet_boy
puppet_boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:10 pm

Monarchco1980 wrote:You've expressed your opinion.  I hope your opinion won't weigh too high.

Your hopes would be crushed.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Monarchco1980 Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:39 pm

Oh no! not my hopes & dreams! Razz

Monarchco1980

Back to top Go down

Post by SabreZero Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:11 pm

A member of the community is a member no matter how many or few they socialize with, and to keep a strong community it's safe to say, everyone's opinion matters. Instead of making yourself out to be an ass-clamp, you could have kept it classy for those of us that don't know you.

I don't know either of you or the past between you two. Either way -1 because there's already drama following in your wake.
SabreZero
SabreZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipwndulstnght Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:15 pm

+1 because monarchco
Ipwndulstnght
Ipwndulstnght

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:04 pm

This is going well!
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:28 am

I never get on TS. Am I not a community member? Suppose I better drop tags then...
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrikVkir Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:14 am

One would think, as a former member of this community, you'd know attacking a current member isn't going to get you points.  -1.

DarrikVkir

Back to top Go down

Post by Monarchco1980 Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:03 pm

Tsupernami wrote:I never get on TS. Am I not a community member? Suppose I better drop tags then...
Tsuper, that was not the point I was getting at, and I apologize if it came off that way.

Monarchco1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:20 am

No worries. I just felt like having a grumble.
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Monarchco1980 Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:09 am

Tsupernami wrote:No worries. I just felt like having a grumble.
haha, everyone has those moments.

Monarchco1980

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyDominick Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:21 am

I like Monarcho. +1
JoeyDominick
JoeyDominick

Back to top Go down

Post by PaxOttomana Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:56 pm

PaxOttomana recruited by Strike0 brother of S7rike from old ye [BT]

WN8 1699

10s
IS4, IS7, 183, T57 Heavy

9s
Waffle tier 10 200k away
AMX50B 200k away

Requesting forum access. Thank you for the warm welcome.

-Pax.

PaxOttomana

Back to top Go down

Post by Monarchco1980 Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:38 pm

wrong thread man.

And best luck Gents!

Monarchco1980

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyDominick Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:06 am

PaxOttomana wrote:PaxOttomana recruited by Strike0 brother of S7rike from old ye [BT]

WN8 1699

10s
IS4, IS7, 183, T57 Heavy

9s
Waffle tier 10 200k away
AMX50B 200k away

Requesting forum access. Thank you for the warm welcome.

-Pax.
Hey Pax Smile If you want to apply for Gentco, you might have better luck if you create a new thread after reading the best ways to set up your application. Piggybacking off someone elses thread and putting marginal effort into the application process wont exactly help your chances of getting in. Once youve created your own thread and put time and effort into your responses, we'd be more than happy to review your application. Thanks broski!
JoeyDominick
JoeyDominick

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:24 am

He's in HT you Fucklet
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next