SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Application to HT EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Application to HT EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Application to HT EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Application to HT EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Application to HT EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Application to HT EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Application to HT EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Application to HT EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Application to HT EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Application to HT

3 posters

Go down

Application to HT Empty Application to HT

Post by borange01 Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:24 am

Who recruited you?:

Nobody did, I was looking for a reasonable Clan Wars clan and saw HT.

Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in?

World of Tanks

In Game Account(s):

borange01

Previous Clans:

MF, TRAX, TRAXT, JAG2, IVI

Reasons why you left those groups:

MF: Not good enough at CW
TRAX: Didn't do CW
TRAXT: Don't remember
JAG2: Like 5 People were in the clan...
IVI: Boring, Not good enough at CW
List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the damage per battle for each:

T110E3: 2,091 T110E5: 1,828 (Less than 80k XP from T57 Heavy)

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you:

Umm... Don't rape me?

Insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs signature:
Application to HT Signature
(Note: 30 Day WN8 is 1,794, 30 Day WR is 58%, Overall is Improving)
If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?:

Echidna, 1 Shaft, 4 heads... QUAD SPLURGE!

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:

See if I can find some way to record it, if not, well, i'll just kinda sit there...

What makes you want to join our Community?:

Looks like a Good CW clan and I like CW's, also all the other clans were just... Bleh

Previous Clan Wars experience, and future clan wars activity?:

Been doing Clan Wars for about a year (maybe more) now, have owned several pieces of land before. I hope to get the T57 Heavy and be more of a contribution in the fight.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?:

I can be another Soldier out on the Field and a fun kid who's not an annoying Pr*ck

Last edited by borange01 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Comment said it was Boring.)

borange01

Back to top Go down

Application to HT Empty Re: Application to HT

Post by NordicRose Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:53 am

While you do have two end tier tanks, you're about 100 points shy if the WN8 minimum we require for recent. 

You're doing green level DMG in your E3 which is good, E5 is also well into the green, but it could stand to be a tad higher. 

Overall your application seams, to me at least, kinda boring. And hard to read thanks to a lack of spacing in-between questions. 

You never once mentioned how many days per week you can make it, although considering you're 13 years old I assume you could make it often during the summer. But how would you be when school starts back up for you? 

Im teetering on this one, I think a TS interview would either seal it or break it. and since im stuck on night shift tonight. it's going to have to be someone else who does it.
NordicRose
NordicRose

Back to top Go down

Post by borange01 Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:00 pm

NordicRose wrote:While you do have two end tier tanks, you're about 100 points shy if the WN8 minimum we require for recent. 

You're doing green level DMG in your E3 which is good, E5 is also well into the green, but it could stand to be a tad higher. 

Overall your application seams, to me at least, kinda boring. And hard to read thanks to a lack of spacing in-between questions. 

You never once mentioned how many days per week you can make it, although considering you're 13 years old I assume you could make it often during the summer. But how would you be when school starts back up for you? 

Im teetering on this one, I think a TS interview would either seal it or break it. and since im stuck on night shift tonight. it's going to have to be someone else who does it.
I Make CW Every Day during the Summer besides Wednesday and Thursday occasionally. During school, I'm on the game at least 5-7 Week-Days, and I'll typically be able to do CW on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'll Edit the post so that it's easier to read in the future.

borange01

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:06 pm

You Recent stats are about 150 points below our Minimum Required. You're improving which is awesome to see, but you're not at the level we are looking for yet. The App is good and you seem like a pretty good guy. We have a few options at this point. 

a), you join SSGS (Assuming Dan gives the go-ahead) or
b), you join MITS and improve your stats to the point where you meet our Reqs and will be accepted to HT.
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down