SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
MEN Application EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
MEN Application EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
MEN Application EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
MEN Application EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
MEN Application EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
MEN Application EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
MEN Application EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
MEN Application EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
MEN Application EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

MEN Application

5 posters

Go down

MEN Application Empty MEN Application

Post by ebridge2 Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:20 pm

In Game Account(s): ebridge2

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each: -CFS- roughly 6 months ish... they didn't really do much...

Reasons why you left those groups: all they ever did was low tier platooning, and as much as I love playing tier 6 tanks... it got old fast xD

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who? Nope! was referred here by BingledBangledAngle

Have you been on our TS previously?  nope

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the AVERAGE damage per battle and Win % for each: do not have any 

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in?  see above

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats):
 MEN Application Signature

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars? I have absolutely no idea how long clan wars takes, as I have never done it before. But I usually play for about 1-3 hours a night, and can do clan wars whenever it's really happening. 

What time zone do you currently reside in? Eastern.

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming? Seems like a good, highly active community. I'm here to learn, and I think a lot of you can help with that Smile

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role? Nope!

What are your ambitions as a member? Honestly, my highest ambitions at the moment are to get a bit more involved with World of Tanks Clans and improve myself as a player. I would love to meet some chill players that I can platoon with regularly, as well, and hopefully get into some sort of training. 

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?  I like to think of myself as intelligent, and actually heard about WG after receiving an offer to intern at a career fair xD Might actually take them up on it next year, because the lack of HD textures is really starting to get on my nerves... I'm highly obsessive with things, and I love outdoor sports and activities (particularly water polo, swimming, rock climbing, and hiking).

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why? If I could be an animal, I would without a doubt be a raven. They're some of the smartest animals around, and let's face it, flying would be cool as shit. 

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is? I'm going to take a stab at it and say whoever wrote these questions Smile No way you would call another clan mate an idiot, am I right?

ebridge2

Back to top Go down

MEN Application Empty Re: MEN Application

Post by Lethal-Force Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:14 am

looks pretty good, +1 for MEN, please come on our TeamSpeak and look for a MEN player/ Officer to platoon with for evaluation
Lethal-Force
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Post by ebridge2 Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:31 pm

Awesome; have a research project deadline tomorrow afternoon so I'm busy tonight, but I'll definitely check it out tomorrow.

ebridge2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabuto Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:05 pm

+2 actually has a life... bonus points if he has discovered girls.

Sabuto

Back to top Go down

Post by ebridge2 Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:09 pm

I'm on the teamspeak in the welcome lobby, what next? Never used teamspeak before and my mic is currently broken, so using the phone client version.

EDIT: nevermind, taut2000, ZourKraut and I are mopping up in a platoon now Smile

ebridge2

Back to top Go down

Post by ebridge2 Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:05 pm

Sabuto wrote:+2 actually has a life... bonus points if he has discovered girls.
I have in fact discovered the complex life form that is the female race lol!  now actually understanding..? I've been in a fraternity for two years and still can't figure that one out.

ebridge2

Back to top Go down

Post by ComradeBrad Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:29 pm

What better way to understand women than join a group composed exclusively of men?
ComradeBrad
ComradeBrad

Back to top Go down

Post by ebridge2 Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:39 pm

ComradeBrad wrote:What better way to understand women than join a group composed exclusively of men?

Exactly what I was thinking!

ebridge2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabuto Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:04 pm

well yeah, so we can feel bad together and talk crap about they until they come in the room

Sabuto

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicRose Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:49 pm

I like this guy! Someone get him some MEN tags!
NordicRose
NordicRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down