SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Application introduction EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Application introduction EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Application introduction EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Application introduction EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Application introduction EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Application introduction EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Application introduction EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Application introduction EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Application introduction EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Application introduction

+2
Sabuto
tombell
6 posters

Go down

Application introduction Empty Application introduction

Post by reconcoupe Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:19 am

LTLD pulled me in yesterday and got me all set up, even participated in clan wars last night, had some good fun, good group of guys so I thought I'd introduce myself to everyone with an application.

In Game Account(s): Reconcoupe

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each:SOD 8 months and RYDER 4 months

Reasons why you left those groups: I left SOD because the atmosphere was toxic, the commander was very competitive, which is ok, but to the point where no on was having fun.  He wasn't very good either, the clan couldn't draw in any good players, so I resigned.  So RYDER was founded by a former member of SOD and after a month with no clan they pulled me in, rinse repeat.

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?  Just the guys I played with yesterday.

Have you been on our TS previously? Yes, I'm all set. 

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the AVERAGE damage per battle and Win % for each:
T110E4-1,964 AV DMG-43% WIN
T110E5-1,727 AV DMG-50% WIN
T57- 2,121 AV DMG-54% WIN
M48A1-1,696 AV DMG- 44% WIN
T62A-4,121 AV DMG- 100% WIN----I got it last night, and only played one game

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in? Stats say heavies, but I enjoy mediums just as much.

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats):
 Application introduction Signature

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars? 3 at most, I'm active duty army and usually wake up by 0445 so I'm not online much after 830 central time

What time zone do you currently reside in? Central 

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming? From what I've seen so far is a group of fun guys, who are competitive, and good enough to be so, without being pricks.  I've never ran into an SSGS guy who was a loud mouth in pubs talking smack, I can't say that about many of the other popular well know clans. 

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role?  Yes, just a couple dozen matches.  And pretty much as a damage sponge. 

What are your ambitions as a member? To have like minded tankers to tank with, and maybe win some clan wars. 

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?  Well I've been in the Army 11 years, I'm a scout, currently on a Bradley as a Platoon Sergeant, so I'm a baby tanker and I work late as fuck week nights usually. I love gameing, building computers, working on my cars, fishing, hunting.  From Idaho, stationed in KS.  I'm actually a fairly passive person with aggressive planning process and no pattern of mental stability (according to the army) lol! lol!

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why? Vervet Monkey, cause one of those mother fuckers stole my bacon sandwich in Kenya, and to seek revenge you must become your enemy. 

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is? I don't think there are any idiots.  However, I noticed a lot of Canadians the other night.  I don't trust your poutine, universal health care or sin taxes, I'm watching you all.

reconcoupe

Back to top Go down

Application introduction Empty Re: Application introduction

Post by tombell Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:53 pm

"no pattern of mental stability"

He'll fit right in with this group.

tombell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabuto Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:56 pm

I tanked with him last night, he did well

Sabuto

Back to top Go down

Post by ComradeBrad Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:02 pm

reconcoupe wrote:However, I noticed a lot of Canadians the other night.  I don't trust your poutine, universal health care or sin taxes, I'm watching you all.
It's too late, all States (and the feds) have sin taxes, you have the ACA, you're raising minimum wage. Canada has infected you and there's no turning back. Muhahahahahahahaha.

We will continue our clandestine corruption of your populace until you return the one thing all Canadians truly treasure, that which has been withheld from us these past 22 years, Lord Stanley's cup.
ComradeBrad
ComradeBrad

Back to top Go down

Post by Valathor Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:06 am

ComradeBrad wrote:
reconcoupe wrote:However, I noticed a lot of Canadians the other night.  I don't trust your poutine, universal health care or sin taxes, I'm watching you all.
It's too late, all States (and the feds) have sin taxes, you have the ACA, you're raising minimum wage. Canada has infected you and there's no turning back. Muhahahahahahahaha.

We will continue our clandestine corruption of your populace until you return the one thing all Canadians truly treasure, that which has been withheld from us these past 22 years, Lord Stanley's cup.
MUHAHAHAHHAAhhHHh!!!!!!!

Oh, and I completely support you in your quest for the fiendish Vervet Monkey... We Canadians take our bacon seriously!

Valathor

Back to top Go down

Post by reconcoupe Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:30 am

ComradeBrad wrote:

Your poutine well never take roots. Americans only smother food products and fries in.... well every thing but gravy.

reconcoupe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadistic Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:08 am

reconcoupe wrote:
ComradeBrad wrote:

Your poutine well never take roots. Americans only smother food products and fries in.... well every thing but gravy.
Except for biscuits, and for the quintessential American holiday that commonly involves smothering everything in gravy.

shadistic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down