SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Application to BT EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Application to BT EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Application to BT EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Application to BT EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Application to BT EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Application to BT EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Application to BT EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Application to BT EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Application to BT EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Application to BT

Go down

Application to BT Empty Application to BT

Post by zulu87 Wed May 20, 2015 5:53 pm

In Game Account(s):  Zulu87

Age:  51  (yep... am an old Desert Storm vet/ Navy Pilot)

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each:   BLUE5/The Blues Brothers (3 months);  VPG (about 1.5 years); PC (about 10 months)

Reasons why you left those groups:  BLUE5 recently had a sudden and simultaneous mass exodus of 90% of its officers, including all battle callers, dropping to about 30 players, which took it out of CW.  I left on great terms with the Commander and remaining members, in search of a clan that was focused on CW.  I was with VPG for quite a while, and again left when I went inactive for about 4 months helping move my aging folks into my home (my Dad is a World War II vet).  PC broke up after about 10 months of being with them.  Left each clan on great terms. Really enjoyed each clan.

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?  I platooned for about 2-3 hours today with BT members Dabadaz and JDawgmasta.  Great time.  Basically, I popped in to your TS prior to filling out this application, to introduce myself and my game play in person by fighting in a platoon with some of your folks.  I was impressed by both.  And, hopefully I have made a good impression as well.

Have you been on our TS previously? Jumped on today, before filling out this application, to allow BT to see if I was a good fit in person, before potentially wasting your time filling out an application.

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the AVERAGE damage per battle and Win % for each:  HVYs:  IS-7 (~2000 / 53%); IS-4 (~2000 / 52%); E5 (~2100 / 51%); E100 (53% / ~2100); 215B (50% / ~2200); MEDs:  T-62A (~1900 / 62%); Obj 140 (~1900 / 57%); E-50M (~1700 / 58%); TDs:  Obj 268 (~2500 / 52%); E4 (~2600 / 44%)

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats): 

Application to BT Signature

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars? 5-6

What time zone do you currently reside in?  EST

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming?  Had always heard good things about this family of clans, largely from other members of BLUE5 and VPG when I was with those clans. They had great respect for you folks.  I was looking for a clan that was much more active in CW than BLUE5 or VPG had been.  And, thought that it would be great to be a part of a 'family' of clans that worked together on the map and in other aspects of the game -- something that I did not experience with BLUE5 or VPG. 

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role?   I have a lot of CW experience.  9 CW tanks, and have spent a lot of time platooning and solo pubbing in them to make sure I know how to fight them in CW.  Have recently added the 215B and E4, so still learning those.  In BLUE5 and VPG, I was very active in CW - not as a caller, but oftentimes as a HVY squad leader.  I also have a lot of time in my 268.  When I was with VPG, I was the designated TD player if called on for a given CW map.

What are your ambitions as a member?  Work hard, contribute, improve my abilities all around.  As a former military service member, am glad to be a part of a good team.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?   As above, am ex-Navy pilot and Gulf War I vet. Come from a family of veterans:  Dad (WWII) and two older brothers who were in Vietnam.  I am also a Dad to two great kids, one in college.  Am a small business leader now, helping a disabled veteran grow his small business.  I am not an overly talkative person, but being an ex-Pilot, have very strong instincts to win and meet any challenge with as much fun as possible.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?  Jaguar.  A tree hunter. Strike from above.

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?  Tough question....  hmm....  the two BT members I teamed with today didn't give any hints on this, so I will scout around and find out.  Smile

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

zulu87

Back to top Go down