SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
application to join ssgs fo nobody_here EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
application to join ssgs fo nobody_here EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
application to join ssgs fo nobody_here EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
application to join ssgs fo nobody_here EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
application to join ssgs fo nobody_here EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
application to join ssgs fo nobody_here EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
application to join ssgs fo nobody_here EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
application to join ssgs fo nobody_here EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
application to join ssgs fo nobody_here EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

application to join ssgs fo nobody_here

+2
n1ffum
Robjon70
6 posters

Go down

application to join ssgs fo nobody_here Empty application to join ssgs fo nobody_here

Post by nobody_here Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:25 pm

Previous Clans and how long you spent in each:
r8ders who was wolfpack has been my clan since day 1.

Reasons why you left those groups:
The leadership stopped supporting members so the whole asain division went to another clan called SMP. The American division changed to r8ders but they are not competitive enough to get on the map.

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?
Steelpunch and ajend.

Have you been on our TS previously?
yes to platoon with steelpunch and others

List your Tier 10 vehicles, as well as the AVERAGE damage per battle and Win % for each:
waffle, object268, t57, is7, t62a, e100, e5, is4, batchat med, deathstar, object140 and the stb1
 I have a win rate of 55percent after 77 battles on the stb1 average damage 1700 and max damage 4651. I initially had no idea and would run out shoot and die before I started my Asian account and got keen to actually improve so all my tier 10s have a high 40s win rate at best except the two I have just got in the stb1 and the object140 which sit in the 50s

What Class of Tier 10 vehicles do you perform best in?
heavys, tds and mediums

Please insert an image (not a link) of your WotLabs.net signature (banner with stats):
my account is at 48.24 but latest effort is over 53 percent. Not very computer literate.

How many days per week can you attend Clan Wars?
minium of 3 but up to 6 if work is quiet

What time zone do you currently reside in?
live in Australia so will be daytime when clanwars are on.

What makes you want to join Gentleman Gaming?
Looking for competitive clanwars and improving my gameplay. I have an account on the Asian server with 54 percent win rate and 16 tier tens. under nobody__here. Also have a stat padding account nobody__cares with one tier 10 and a win rate of 71 percent on the Asian server.

Do you have Previous Clan Wars experience? If yes, with who and in what role?
yes. On the Asian server we hold land and fight nightly. Our clan SMP is currently doing strongholds as we wait for the new campaign. On this account I was with r8ders and they were not good enough to get on the map. Like to play but can not call battles well. Was sponsoring a competition each month for 2400 gold to try and get people to improve their gameplay at r8ders. Also donated money to their ts account. was an officer for intelligence in r8ders and am an officer at Asian account with SMP

What are your ambitions as a member?
To meet and play with different people who can help me to improve. Always happy to platoon and have all tiers inc 12 tier tens.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
I am competitive and like to win. can and have sat on a corner for 15 minutes without seeing or firing a shot so we could win clanwar and loved it. Work in a post office that I own in a small remote community in Australia. Hate artillery.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
A highly evolved ape that could play WOT.

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is?
No idea as I have only met some people who are very good to talk to and platoon with at SSGS.

nobody_here

Back to top Go down

application to join ssgs fo nobody_here Empty Re: application to join ssgs fo nobody_here

Post by Robjon70 Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:33 pm

application to join ssgs fo nobody_here Signature
Robjon70
Robjon70

Back to top Go down

application to join ssgs fo nobody_here Empty Re: application to join ssgs fo nobody_here

Post by n1ffum Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:38 pm

currently im not sure what ssgs' reqs are but it looks like your recent stats are pretty nice and you have a nice selection of 10s but your stats in your 10s are a bit low. I would say +1 for men but well wait for an SSGS officer to reply. also platooning up with members of our community and performing well in front of them will go a long way to helping you find a spot within our community.
n1ffum
n1ffum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabuto Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:39 pm

I do not see an application here.

Good tier 10's  I liked the patience and wanting to win. only problem is finding platoon mates since he is in Australia but he notes its day time for him.

+1 SSGS jump on TS and poke someone

Sabuto

Back to top Go down

Post by Rulzz Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:21 pm

welcome
Rulzz
Rulzz

Back to top Go down

Post by nobody_here Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:19 pm

thank you

nobody_here

Back to top Go down

Post by RobertViktor68 Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:41 am

wilkommen!
RobertViktor68
RobertViktor68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down