SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
App for BT - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
App for BT - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
App for BT - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
App for BT - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
App for BT - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
App for BT - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
App for BT - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
App for BT - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
App for BT - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

App for BT

+9
Approvedd
BINGOBANGLEDANGLE
Valathor
shadistic
Prometheus
too374
n1ffum
RobertViktor68
LostMyMarbles
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

App for BT - Page 2 Empty Re: App for BT

Post by Lethal-Force Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:38 am

App for BT - Page 2 My-brain-hurts-o
Lethal-Force
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:27 am

BT is, and can be for very good reason, highly selective. That's their right, not your right to demand access to it. If BT has no interest in you, and you've no interest in the other divisions that would be within your reach, then we've nothing further to discuss.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Valathor Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:04 am

It's not hard to move around between divisions. So if you think about joining another one of the divisions, stick with it for a bit and get your numbers up a bit... Prove that you are at the level to go into BT, and even though it will take some time, if you still really want to go there then you just request a divisional transfer. Post in the transfer thread when the time comes and speak with the Executive Officers/Commanders of both the clan you would be in and the one you'd want to go to... If you're at the level they want then you'll be good then. Many guys have taken this route and it works quite well.

Valathor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:41 am

Join HT (because I certainly don't want you in SSGS and would flat out deny you, too) and do exactly what Valathor did. Earn what you want, it is not given.
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LostMyMarbles Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:13 pm

I am confused beyond confused at the moment. Not once did I ever demand to get into BT; I've just merely been explaining myself and my situation while I wait for WoT to unlock my ability to apply to a clan. So can you please point out where I "demanded" to be in BT and where I believe it to be a given? Like I said I was just merely explaining/answering the situation until I got unlocked from WoT as one of your members asked to platoon with me before he made his decision.

I even said I'd gladly join one of your other branches. I didn't apply to HT because it had 100 members, while BT had slots but I also stated I can't apply anywhere until the weekend because I am locked from being able to do so.

I also stated that I am fine with what the final verdict is but not to call me a liar because that is one thing I am not. I was under the impression this is an interview for membership in which there is a Q&A but it seems more like a witch hunt with the hostility directed towards me for merely asking and answering questions.

Also after I had spoken with one of your officers on TS I went back on to my game and reset my "Locastan's Session Statistics" which is where I got the 2500+ (after 30 battles) and that is when I made the 2&3 post. I also stated that after I had not seen a reply to that 3rd post I went back to grinding the new tank lines.

If you'd look at the 30-day and 60-day you'll see that they are the same, that is because I just started back up 2 weeks ago. The recent WN8 uses the past 1000 battles so of which 600 are from my old PC and not on this new one. If you look at the 7-day stats you'll see the battle count is almost 77% of my 30/60-day battle count. 

I thank some of y'all for being able to read between the lines and understand what I was saying. As for the others, I'm sorry y'all feel the need to be whatever it is you're doing to justify whatever it is that you think it is. 

It seems some of y'all misunderstood me or didn't understand any of what I had wrote.

I thank you all for your time but I'll just withdraw my application as a whole but I still would like an explanation for the "demand" part and "given" part.
LostMyMarbles
LostMyMarbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Approvedd Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:36 pm

I think this thread has ended for all productive purposes. However, I noticed that your 1 Day Win Rate is 41%, showing that you don't carry hard enough making you a bad fit to carry Lethal's scrub-ery in Clan Wars.
Approvedd
Approvedd

Back to top Go down

Post by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:48 pm

App for BT - Page 2 Ess6W8Q
BINGOBANGLEDANGLE
BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Approvedd Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:56 pm

App for BT - Page 2 Frabz-Pass-the-popcorn-this-is-getting-good-5d6b21
Approvedd
Approvedd

Back to top Go down

Post by CenturionofRome72 Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:42 pm

LostMyMarbles wrote:
Also after I had spoken with one of your officers on TS I went back on to my game and reset my "Locastan's Session Statistics" which is where I got the 2500+ (after 30 battles) and that is when I made the 2&3 post. I also stated that after I had not seen a reply to that 3rd post I went back to grinding the new tank lines.
One day's session stats is not reliable especially because different mods use different wn8 tables. I do not claim to be a 4500 wn8 player because the one day i had 20 battles at that level. Yes Your stats are affected differently by the tanks you play, thats why your level is determined by an average of the last 1000 battles, not the 30 i played in the e50 vs grinding the 50-100.
CenturionofRome72
CenturionofRome72

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethal-Force Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:08 pm

CenturionofRome72 wrote:
LostMyMarbles wrote:
One day's session stats is not reliable especially because different mods use different wn8 tables. I do not claim to be a 4500 wn8 player because the one day i had 20 battles at that level. Yes Your stats are affected differently by the tanks you play, thats why your level is determined by an average of the last 1000 battles, not the 30 i played in the e50 vs grinding the 50-100.

This
Lethal-Force
Lethal-Force

Location : Asheville, NC (When you mix hippies with red necks, along with everything under the sun, you get Asheville)

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:10 pm

Also, just a heads up guys, I play at a 6k Wn8 level so you'd better watch the fuck out for me in Pubs
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:29 pm

Here's my explanation.
Gates
Gates
Admin

Back to top Go down