SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Watergod's application (Would like to come back to ssgs family) EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Watergod's application (Would like to come back to ssgs family) EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Watergod's application (Would like to come back to ssgs family) EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Watergod's application (Would like to come back to ssgs family) EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Watergod's application (Would like to come back to ssgs family) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Watergod's application (Would like to come back to ssgs family) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Watergod's application (Would like to come back to ssgs family) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Watergod's application (Would like to come back to ssgs family) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Watergod's application (Would like to come back to ssgs family) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Watergod's application (Would like to come back to ssgs family)

+4
bucketofmayo
THM_kp149
Heidi/wot
watergod
8 posters

Go down

Watergod's application (Would like to come back to ssgs family) Empty Watergod's application (Would like to come back to ssgs family)

Post by watergod Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:10 pm

Games you're interested in joining SSGS: WOT
In Game Account(s): Watergod
Previous Clans: 5ad,Hell,dtf, a few
Reasons why you left those groups: Wanted a bigger challenge and to learn to improve at tanks.
What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle: bat chat is my favorite. I have in garage, t110e5, t95, Maus, Gw typ e, bat chat, amx 50b, lorraine 155 51, object 212. Is-4 and is-7 researched just need to buy them. All tier 9 tank destroyers are researched except the french tier 9.

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you: Hmm that's a tough one.
If you could be an animal, what would you be?: A tiger.
If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: Hang up I am trying to sleep darn it!
What makes you want to join SSGS?: I was in dtf and my good childhood friend swarmy is in ssgs2 which is where I would like to go please.
Previous Clan Wars experience?: I work at home and can be on for clan wars almost every night.
The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?: A lot of high tier tanks and my time.

watergod

Back to top Go down

Watergod's application (Would like to come back to ssgs family) Empty Re: Watergod's application (Would like to come back to ssgs family)

Post by Heidi/wot Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:18 pm

i like the app, +1

Heidi/wot

https://www.youtube.com/user/HeidiWOTCONQUEST

Back to top Go down

Watergod's application (Would like to come back to ssgs family) Empty Re: Watergod's application (Would like to come back to ssgs family)

Post by THM_kp149 Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:52 am

Plenty of tanks and possibility of consistent attendance, which is exactly what we need. Keep in mind that no matter which division you are in, you can easily contact/play with Swarmy, though you would not fight clan wars together (I say this because I believe we need people in SSGS main )

++++

+, should be auto accept because he has a friend

THM_kp149

Back to top Go down

Post by bucketofmayo Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:12 pm

Get on TS and we'll go over your status
bucketofmayo
bucketofmayo

Back to top Go down

Post by kriegsmaster17 Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:49 pm

Thm u just want him to go to main so deadman is even more pissed off that he can't go to main
kriegsmaster17
kriegsmaster17

Back to top Go down

Post by Swarmy Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Since I know this guy in RL I guess I have to +1... Sigh... Its hard...

Swarmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:13 pm

What division are you in, Swarmy?
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by puppet_boy Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Gates he's in ssgs2
puppet_boy
puppet_boy

Back to top Go down

Post by THM_kp149 Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:46 pm

kriegsmaster17 wrote:Thm u just want him to go to main so deadman is even more pissed off that he can't go to main

...you think I care how deadman feels? Lul.

<3

THM_kp149

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down