SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Thumpy wants back in..  Application EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Thumpy wants back in..  Application EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Thumpy wants back in..  Application EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Thumpy wants back in..  Application EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Thumpy wants back in..  Application EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Thumpy wants back in..  Application EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Thumpy wants back in..  Application EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Thumpy wants back in..  Application EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Thumpy wants back in..  Application EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Thumpy wants back in.. Application

+8
moncky23
ToFuSmurF
puppet_boy
PrinceofKilts
Heidi/wot
xthetenth
Tsupernami
Thummpy
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thumpy wants back in..  Application Empty Thumpy wants back in.. Application

Post by Thummpy Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:32 pm

Games you're interested in joining SSGS: World Of Tanks
In Game Account(s): Thummpy
Previous Clans: Ssgs, IR, AOD, and Syn
Reasons why you left those groups: Ssgs-Issue with XO, IR & AOD- Backstabbing thier Alliances, Syn- Inactive
What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle: AMX50 Foch- I believe to be the best balanced tank in the game.
Maus, Is7, Is4, Is8, Gw Type E, Jagdtiger, Ferdi, T95, T28, T28 prototype, Amx50Foch, T54 and Lorraine
If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you: My hand for welcoming me back Razz
If you could be an animal, what would you be?: Dolphin
If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: Get er Done
What makes you want to join SSGS?: It was my first clan and I enjoyed it til some issues with being booted from TS out of enjoyment of another.
Previous Clan Wars experience?: Have played in several CW's with all the clans i was with not to mention I was in all the clans alpha group.
The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?: Great personality, exp, and fun attitude.
Thummpy
Thummpy

Back to top Go down

Thumpy wants back in..  Application Empty Re: Thumpy wants back in.. Application

Post by Tsupernami Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:50 pm

I remember you. Which commander did you have an issue with?
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Thumpy wants back in..  Application Empty Re: Thumpy wants back in.. Application

Post by Thummpy Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:01 pm

its was your xo
Thummpy
Thummpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:07 pm

I guess he doesn't have a name any more. He's still here btw, so I'm guesing you're gonna want to talk to him on TS
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Thummpy Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:09 pm

I dont know what his name is anymore.. He changed it ingame. I was just told to apply by your CO and see what happens from there.
Thummpy
Thummpy

Back to top Go down

Post by xthetenth Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Which xo? There have been a few changes there.
xthetenth
xthetenth

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidi/wot Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:10 pm

X, where you go Sad?

Heidi/wot

https://www.youtube.com/user/HeidiWOTCONQUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:16 pm

Heidi/wot wrote:X, where you go Sad?
x, don't make me bring my hammer down on you!
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by xthetenth Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:28 pm

I followed most of my friends. Most of my really good friends from SSGS had left, but I stayed because I felt being an officer meant I had a responsibility to the clan, and losing all the depcoms was something I thought would be traumatic to the clan, so I wanted to be there to help make sure things went smoothly. I was relieved of my position and the responsibilities that follow from it earlier today, so I left. Having your best friends in another clan is very hard and I wouldn't have been worth much of a damn as an officer after a short while anyway, so it just cut something short that would've ended with me resigning anyway.

Anyway, I wish you all the best of luck.
xthetenth
xthetenth

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:37 pm

xthetenth wrote:

I followed most of my friends. Most of my really good friends from SSGS had left, but I stayed because I felt being an officer meant I had a responsibility to the clan, and losing all the depcoms was something I thought would be traumatic to the clan, so I wanted to be there to help make sure things went smoothly. I was relieved of my position and the responsibilities that follow from it earlier today, so I left. Having your best friends in another clan is very hard and I wouldn't have been worth much of a damn as an officer after a short while anyway, so it just cut something short that would've ended with me resigning anyway.

I understand. Well, it's been nice knowing you mate! Hope to see you on my team soon! Also, you still owe me a WoWP flying lesson, I still suck! XD
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinceofKilts Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Thummpy wrote:I dont know what his name is anymore.. He changed it ingame. I was just told to apply by your CO and see what happens from there.

Uhh... was it me? Although I have never changed my name....
PrinceofKilts
PrinceofKilts

Back to top Go down

Post by puppet_boy Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:40 pm

PrinceofKilts wrote:
Thummpy wrote:I dont know what his name is anymore.. He changed it ingame. I was just told to apply by your CO and see what happens from there.

Uhh... was it me? Although I have never changed my name....
No i believe it was phaserburn?
He made a couple people leave i think...
puppet_boy
puppet_boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidi/wot Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:42 pm

xthetenth wrote:

OK, thanks for the goodbye. I hope you one day come back and play MWO or something with us.
Have a nice time in Anvil(or wherever your going.)

Heidi/wot

https://www.youtube.com/user/HeidiWOTCONQUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Thummpy Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:18 pm

So when do yall vote on when get invited or not?
Thummpy
Thummpy

Back to top Go down

Post by ToFuSmurF Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Thummpy wrote:So when do yall vote on when get invited or not?

This doesn't get done in just one day, you'd have to hop on TS and talk to one of the officers, platoon with some guys, etc.
ToFuSmurF
ToFuSmurF

Back to top Go down

Post by moncky23 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Thummpy wrote:So when do yall vote on when get invited or not?
One does not simply vote in a semi-benevolent dictatorship.
Don't get me wrong, though, our opinions do count.
Well, mine does not, but everyone else's does.

moncky23

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Well, I would think that if the problem left, there isn't an issue. Still, I'm going to ask you some things on TS.

Last edited by Gates on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:12 am

Using your phone again?
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:22 am

Shut up, you.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:05 am

Gates wrote:Shut up, you.
Oh, so this explains the mean post in the other topic Razz.

At least now it makes sense Very Happy
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasel77 Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:10 am

I hope Thummpy doesn't mean me in some vague round-about way of saying "XO". I seem to remember having some odd issue, or was Phaser actually around, and it was that long ago now?
Weasel77
Weasel77

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:54 am

Well XO to mean only ever means Gates. But he's stated that it's not him, so it could be anyone that as ever had any command in any division of SSGS or WoT. Even me for that one week I was commander of SSGS2 last year when Bucket was moving around and I was accepting applications.

Is it me? Razz
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Valefar Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:09 pm

I KNEW IT: I'M A DICK!!

Oh, wait... can't be me because my mother said I'm the coolest guy on the interwebernets.

Carry on Smile
Valefar
Valefar

Back to top Go down

Post by Gryphius Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:56 pm

If I recall there was definitely some issue between Weasel and Thumpy. That's all there is to it.

Gryphius

Back to top Go down

Post by Thummpy Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:49 am

Just so you know I dont hold grudges and what happened between me and Weasel then and when to me is over I was just explaining on the reason I left last time i was in Ssgs over 2 years ago.
Thummpy
Thummpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next