SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Request to join when there is room. EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Request to join when there is room. EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Request to join when there is room. EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Request to join when there is room. EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Request to join when there is room. EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Request to join when there is room. EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Request to join when there is room. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Request to join when there is room. EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Request to join when there is room. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Request to join when there is room.

+6
Gates
Garuda
lamplight
Shaked0wn
Parckie
White_Tiger117
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Request to join when there is room. Empty Request to join when there is room.

Post by White_Tiger117 Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Which Division(Blue Turret or Super Secret Gentleman's Squadron) are you looking to join? BT
Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in? World of Tanks,Starcraft 2,Diablo 3, Company of Hero's 2, World of Warplanes
In Game Account(s): White_Tiger117
Previous Clans: Crash\Catch 22 (DC\Head Recruiter), KTE (Diplomat\Spy)
Reasons why you left those groups: They fell Apart or stopped doing clan wars completely.
What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle: E75, highest Teir is 10 (Two or em and two 9s, few 8's)
If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you: Any were Wink
If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?: Tiger, WE EAT EVERYTHING RAWR
If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: Thats why my Katana is for, I got an empty freezer.
What makes you want to join our Community?: You guy's dont suck or eat babies.
Previous Clan Wars experience?: Yes, I have been lit on fire a fair amount.
The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?: Time,Information on other clans, I have no life, Tanks..lots of German Tanks oh and if i get it a 4 skill crew for the M60 (I had a T34 i won.....)
White_Tiger117
White_Tiger117

Back to top Go down

Request to join when there is room. Empty Re: Request to join when there is room.

Post by Parckie Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:24 pm

Bad efficiency, win rate, and damage on your T10s but you seem like a nice guy so I want you in our community. 

Imo lets put you in Heavy Turret, and work on some Fundamentals. Get some more viable T10s in your garage, and work on average damage per game in your tanks. After about a month we will re-evaluate and see if your BT material.
Parckie
Parckie

Back to top Go down

Request to join when there is room. Empty Re: Request to join when there is room.

Post by Shaked0wn Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:42 pm

+1 if I can make use of some of that empty freezer space.

Lamp won't be around this weekend afaik so I can hop on TS to chat as needed to answer questions, etc.  Just let me know.
Shaked0wn
Shaked0wn

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Tiger117 Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Ah ok, i just bought my E-100 and am going back to play my FV4202 more now, i am a much better player then when i really used it...
White_Tiger117
White_Tiger117

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:45 pm

What Shake said. Anyways, you seem like a nice enough chap.
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Tiger117 Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:16 pm

Proof my stats are a lie!

s1358.photobucket.com/user/White_Tiger88/library/World%20of%20Tanks

(cant add the ht part) No
White_Tiger117
White_Tiger117

Back to top Go down

Post by Garuda Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:58 pm

+1
Garuda
Garuda

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Tiger117 Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:07 pm

Thats +1 for Bt if theres room right Wink

Garuda is this your car?

Request to join when there is room. 387421_614802878545281_1939143802_n_zps02ecae2b
White_Tiger117
White_Tiger117

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:08 pm

That cannon.

Has no depression.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Garuda Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:16 pm

Gates wrote:That cannon.

Has no depression.

WG nerfed it
Garuda
Garuda

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Tiger117 Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Has no depression.

...oh god

Request to join when there is room. 34918027_zps631d0ce8
White_Tiger117
White_Tiger117

Back to top Go down

Post by coat1 Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:47 pm

White_Tiger117 wrote:

Has no depression.

...oh god

Request to join when there is room. 34918027_zps631d0ce8

He gets WG You like this.
coat1
coat1

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Tiger117 Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:42 pm

Tell that to Parkie >_>
White_Tiger117
White_Tiger117

Back to top Go down

Post by Parckie Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:26 pm

White_Tiger117 wrote:Tell that to Parkie >_>

At this point I would suggest you find a completely different community all together. Your a sub-par player, and the fact that you don't recognize this means that you will never grow, and never become better.

On Blue Turrets roster most of my players do twice as much damage than you in T10s. Currently in Heavy Turret I have about 12 players that I would rather bring over than you. There is no spot for you in BT, and there will be no spot until you have a T10 with 2200 damage. 

And no, asking every officer in BT to override my decision wont help you.
Parckie
Parckie

Back to top Go down

Post by coat1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:55 pm

Parckie wrote:

At this point I would suggest you find a completely different community all together. Your a sub-par player, and the fact that you don't recognize this means that you will never grow, and never become better.

On Blue Turrets roster most of my players do twice as much damage than you in T10s. Currently in Heavy Turret I have about 12 players that I would rather bring over than you. There is no spot for you in BT, and there will be no spot until you have a T10 with 2200 damage. 

This really is helping him/her to become a better player? How can you get better if you don't play with player better then yourself? 
Tiger if I am on Platoon with me anytime.
coat1
coat1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaked0wn Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:03 pm

This really is helping him/her to become a better player? How can you get better if you don't play with player better then yourself?

This applicant was offered a spot in HT which seemingly they are not interested in.  If someone is asked to train and develop further but they do not wish to take the suggested path that is on them.  Circumventing officers of the clan to which you are applying is incredibly bad form.
Shaked0wn
Shaked0wn

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Tiger117 Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:06 pm

Shaked0wn wrote:

This applicant was offered a spot in HT which seemingly they are not interested in.  If someone is asked to train and develop further but they do not wish to take the suggested path that is on them.  Circumventing officers of the clan to which you are applying is incredibly bad form.

You mean by talking to the person that asked me to go on TS for the first time? And the other was the only officer to see me play in a platoon.

Request to join when there is room. Tumblr_malawt59gi1rr55q9_zps8e17cca2
White_Tiger117
White_Tiger117

Back to top Go down

Post by Monarchco Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Previous comment Withheld.

Last edited by Monarchco on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : People.)
Monarchco
Monarchco

http://project-monarchco.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by FAILZORD Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Parckie wrote:

Parkie, I'm sorry to say, but you have stated some thing which don't add up.

1 - You never have platoon with him, you just looked at his stats and assumed he's absolute shit like most of other people who come to our clan and apply and not be approached by you or another recruiter.
2 - Yes, he only has only 2 tier 10s now, an e100 he just got, so stock and an FV4202. So ideally HT would be a good spot til he gets more commonly used CW Tier X tanks. Also has wz120 close to unlocking the 121.
3 - You state he's sub-par player and doesn't acknowledge his poor stats. He does know his stats are crap, but they are improving. He has been doing battle of dealing 1000-4000 dmg with me, and not leaching off me. He is well map aware, which sadly a lot of BT player LACK. He knew tatics before I even had to tell him wtf to do. Yes, he does have some faults, but I rate him as a Good player, not a below average as his stats say.
4 - His previous clan forced him to have to platoon with their guys to help improve their stats, hence his shit look.
5 - He's been banned from his previous clans TS and blocked by its members in game for leaving and trying to join our BT community, for saying we're better then them. Also he knows all their battle tatics for he was the one who made them.
6 - You've been saying we need more active players to replace our lacking ones. He does say he has no job right now and is just grinding tanks. We are at Tier 8-9 level of the CW stage, so tier 10s don't matter right now.

Suggestion, for activity wise and current CW state, he would be helpful to BT.
But if your going for Tier X stats, then place in HT until it's shown how much he's improving then possible transfer to BT.
Or send him to SSGS if they need players/have room.

NOTE: This is not a burn, this is a viewing statement from reviewing both sides of this shit fest, so sorry if this comes off as insults to anyone.
FAILZORD
FAILZORD

Back to top Go down

Post by Garuda Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Parckie wrote:

Parkie.... So what if he has low damage in his tank, so what if he is a "sub-par player"? The only way to REALLY tell is to platoon with him, and i have done that, and he is a Great Tanker. Look at my stats, they say i'm not very good, but i prove them wrong when i play. I see that your telling him that you don't want him in BT, but there is a damn nicer way of saying it than that, i know you could had said some then better. And I'm sure given the chance you would had kicked me for my stats already, but don't judge a book by it's cover. White_Tiger117 you get another +1 for platooning and i guess it will have to be for HT
Garuda
Garuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Parckie Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:19 pm

coat1 wrote:
Parckie wrote:

Tiger if I am on Platoon with me anytime.

I personally wont platoon with him because he makes excuses every time he has a bad game.
Parckie
Parckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Parckie Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:20 pm

Garuda wrote:
Parckie wrote:

Parkie.... So what if he has low damage in his tank, so what if he is a "sub-par player"? The only way to REALLY tell is to platoon with him, and i have done that, and he is a Great Tanker. Look at my stats, they say i'm not very good, but i prove them wrong when i play. I see that your telling him that you don't want him in BT, but there is a damn nicer way of saying it than that, i know you could had said some then better. And I'm sure given the chance you would had kicked me for my stats already, but don't judge a book by it's cover. White_Tiger117 you get another +1 for platooning and i guess it will have to be for HT

He asked me if he could be in BT, I said no.
He asked Mass, He said no.
He asked Golddigger, who again said no.
Who asked Killswitch, who said no.
He then asked Failzord, who again said no.

The main thing that pisses me off about this kid, is asking the same question, multiple times.
Parckie
Parckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Parckie Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:22 pm

White_Tiger117 wrote:
Shaked0wn wrote:

You mean by talking to the person that asked me to go on TS for the first time? And the other was the only officer to see me play in a platoon.

Request to join when there is room. Tumblr_malawt59gi1rr55q9_zps8e17cca2

Im going to suggest to HT officers that they dont offer you a spot, nothing about your attitude or play style says BT.
Parckie
Parckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Parckie Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:23 pm

FAILZORD wrote:
Parckie wrote:

Parkie, I'm sorry to say, but you have stated some thing which don't add up.

1 - You never have platoon with him, you just looked at his stats and assumed he's absolute shit like most of other people who come to our clan and apply and not be approached by you or another recruiter.
2 - Yes, he only has only 2 tier 10s now, an e100 he just got, so stock and an FV4202. So ideally HT would be a good spot til he gets more commonly used CW Tier X tanks. Also has wz120 close to unlocking the 121.
3 - You state he's sub-par player and doesn't acknowledge his poor stats. He does know his stats are crap, but they are improving. He has been doing battle of dealing 1000-4000 dmg with me, and not leaching off me. He is well map aware, which sadly a lot of BT player LACK. He knew tatics before I even had to tell him wtf to do. Yes, he does have some faults, but I rate him as a Good player, not a below average as his stats say.
4 - His previous clan forced him to have to platoon with their guys to help improve their stats, hence his shit look.
5 - He's been banned from his previous clans TS and blocked by its members in game for leaving and trying to join our BT community, for saying we're better then them. Also he knows all their battle tatics for he was the one who made them.
6 - You've been saying we need more active players to replace our lacking ones. He does say he has no job right now and is just grinding tanks. We are at Tier 8-9 level of the CW stage, so tier 10s don't matter right now.

Suggestion, for activity wise and current CW state, he would be helpful to BT.
But if your going for Tier X stats, then place in HT until it's shown how much he's improving then possible transfer to BT.
Or send him to SSGS if they need players/have room.

NOTE: This is not a burn, this is a viewing statement from reviewing both sides of this shit fest, so sorry if this comes off as insults to anyone.

You haven't heard the convo Mass and I had with him.
Parckie
Parckie

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Tiger117 Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:33 pm

I never asked killswitch, Gold said he didn't know, Fail said i had what you were lacking currently....So.....ya, i Don't want to be in HT anyhow since you seem to be a Jerk Parkie.
White_Tiger117
White_Tiger117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next