SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Request to join when there is room. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Request to join when there is room. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Request to join when there is room. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Request to join when there is room. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Request to join when there is room. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Request to join when there is room. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Request to join when there is room. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Request to join when there is room. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Request to join when there is room. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Request to join when there is room.

+6
Gates
Garuda
lamplight
Shaked0wn
Parckie
White_Tiger117
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Request to join when there is room. - Page 2 Empty Re: Request to join when there is room.

Post by Monarchco Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:43 pm

You haven't heard the convo Mass and I had with him.

Than how about you explain to the other officers.

Now, everyone go take a timeout before this explodes more than it already has.
Monarchco
Monarchco

http://project-monarchco.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Request to join when there is room. - Page 2 Empty Re: Request to join when there is room.

Post by Garuda Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:51 pm

Parckie wrote:
Garuda wrote:
Parckie wrote:

At this point I would suggest you find a completely different community all together. Your a sub-par player, and the fact that you don't recognize this means that you will never grow, and never become better.

On Blue Turrets roster most of my players do twice as much damage than you in T10s. Currently in Heavy Turret I have about 12 players that I would rather bring over than you. There is no spot for you in BT, and there will be no spot until you have a T10 with 2200 damage. 

And no, asking every officer in BT to override my decision wont help you.

Parkie.... So what if he has low damage in his tank, so what if he is a "sub-par player"? The only way to REALLY tell is to platoon with him, and i have done that, and he is a Great Tanker. Look at my stats, they say i'm not very good, but i prove them wrong when i play. I see that your telling him that you don't want him in BT, but there is a damn nicer way of saying it than that, i know you could had said some then better. And I'm sure given the chance you would had kicked me for my stats already, but don't judge a book by it's cover. White_Tiger117 you get another +1 for platooning and i guess it will have to be for HT

He asked me if he could be in BT, I said no.
He asked Mass, He said no.
He asked Golddigger, who again said no.
Who asked Killswitch, who said no.
He then asked Failzord, who again said no.

The main thing that pisses me off about this kid, is asking the same question, multiple times.

I was unaware of this, my bad Parkie, I nullify my comment.
Garuda
Garuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:09 pm

I spoke with, and double checked, both Gold and Fail. Neither one of them said no. Don't go over exaggerating shit.

The guy's trying to get an in, and obviously Fail's enamored with him.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBARR Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Ive played multiple times with him, and I like his play style, and his attitude. I think he and parkie just got off on the wrong foot.

JBARR

Back to top Go down

Post by Parckie Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:38 pm

Gates wrote:I spoke with, and double checked, both Gold and Fail. Neither one of them said no. Don't go over exaggerating shit.

The guy's trying to get an in, and obviously Fail's enamored with him.

Failzord and Killswitch both confirmed with me last night and today that they said no for BT, and yes for HT. He refuses to take the offer into Heavy Turret, and he will not get an invite to Blue Turret.
Parckie
Parckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Parckie Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:39 pm

White_Tiger117 wrote:I never asked killswitch, Gold said he didn't know, Fail said i had what you were lacking currently....So.....ya, i Don't want to be in HT anyhow since you seem to be a Jerk Parkie.

Killswitch said no to BT. 
Golddigger said no to BT, Numerous times.
Failzord said no to BT.

And my fucking name is Parckie not Parkie.
Parckie
Parckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:42 pm

I just finished, not 2 minutes ago, speaking with Fail about it. Both he and Gold said to talk to someone else. You're the only one running around screaming your head off.

Option is, White, you go into SSGS2 or HT and spend time putting yourself through the ringer until you can handle yourself. Last thing you want is to get into CW and fall flat and let everyone down.

Talk to either Mass or myself once you've decided if you want this.

Last edited by Gates on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2