SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
about that time EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
about that time EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
about that time EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
about that time EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
about that time EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
about that time EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
about that time EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
about that time EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
about that time EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

about that time

5 posters

Go down

about that time Empty about that time

Post by 02proxdude Sun May 13, 2012 9:04 am

Hey guys, looking to join up in world of tanks. still a current member of gods but dropping my tags for them and coming over here with a couple of friends, Akiyama and PPK157.
In Game Account(s):02proxdude
Previous Clans: gods, stfu, and i think one more, but that was a loooong time ago

Reasons why you left those groups:Looking for a clan that isn't just a bunch of drunks and actually is organized and rewards players that are there to play.
What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:have 3 10's currently, T110E5, new is-4, maus, Jt, and working on mediums. Favorite tank to play is still my tier 2 Pz2 with the 45 auto cannon on it. I think when its in its tier it is about the best tank out there and is just great fun to play and school newer players with.

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you: Who is gates? i guess that all depends on what kind of drink he gets me first...

If you could be an animal, what would you be?: One of my dogs, they have the life, sit around all day not doing anything, get pet all the time, eat whenever they want and go out whenever too. Working breed dogs that don't have a job or a care in the world... lucky beasts.

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: Thats easy, tell him i am at work... and then say my time is worth $5.99 a minute and proceed from there to see where things go!

What makes you want to join SSGS?:Its where my friends are at now, and i hear good things from them and i think i would be a good addition to BT.

Previous Clan Wars experience?:Field commander over in gods, but usually am working or with family during clan wars time. But if i am around i take directions well, place shots where they need to be and get kills.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?:I am on tanks for hours and hours every day. I have played arty, td's heavies, mediums, of all tiers and know the game amazingly well. So i can invest my knowledge and sense of humor into anyone's day that wants it.

And if i don't get in here i am still dropping my gods tag, i will jut go tag-less i guess. Dont pass me up guys, i am a good tanker and pull more than my own weight, and with some gold invested into me i will have all the best tanks fast and be an even better tanker!

02proxdude

Back to top Go down

about that time Empty Re: about that time

Post by JohnGaltCobraCommander Sun May 13, 2012 9:07 am

Everyone is going to tell you to drop tags or your app wont be considered
JohnGaltCobraCommander
JohnGaltCobraCommander

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Sun May 13, 2012 10:53 am

02proxdude wrote:If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you: Who is gates? i guess that all depends on what kind of drink he gets me first...

Sex on the beach! Appletini! Brain hemorrhage! Smurf!

Okay, I'm done. Talk to Mass and Aki on TS.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Sun May 13, 2012 11:01 am

Your two friends need to apply individually too
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by 02proxdude Mon May 14, 2012 2:40 pm

they have applied already and are both in... i see them already in the team speak and i am in it now and have been since i applied. Tags are almost two days gone at this point, time to apply for BT on forums!

02proxdude

Back to top Go down

Post by morbidman Mon May 14, 2012 4:16 pm

Have fun and wear protection!
morbidman
morbidman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down