SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax

+10
Allurai
puppet_boy
Weasel77
signum79
THM_kp149
hahahagreatname
BritishJesus
Gates
Hypnotik
Zodevax
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax Empty Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax

Post by Zodevax Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Dear SSGS members,

It is really disappointing to know that many of the prestigious SSGS dislikes me so much. However, I have to admit that I am still a beginner when it comes to clans. I do not recall for the mischievous and dishonorable behavior that most of you people claim that I have done. I also do not recall being in matches with plenty of SSGS people. Therefore, the fact that the majority of the SSGS claimed that I, Zodevax is on their ignore list, is totally incredible and rather insulting. If I had done something incredibly dishonorable on the battlefield, then I can still change. Please give me another chance. Also, I will definitely take off the [PT] tag as soon as I can. Unfortunately, my game server would not respond to me at the current moment. Also, I did not list 32ACR as a clan, because admittedly, I forgot. But don't worry, I only quit 32ACR the same reason that I am about to quit PT for. That is because of distrust of the members. Finally, I would love for the SSGS to give me another chance. Again, I'm still learning how to do this.

I am sorry for your time and thank you so much for your re-consideration.

Sincerely,
Zodevax

Zodevax

Back to top Go down

Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax Empty Re: Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax

Post by Hypnotik Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Zodevax wrote:Dear SSGS members,

It is really disappointing to know that many of the prestigious SSGS dislikes me so much. However, I have to admit that I am still a beginner when it comes to clans. I do not recall for the mischievous and dishonorable behavior that most of you people claim that I have done. I also do not recall being in matches with plenty of SSGS people. Therefore, the fact that the majority of the SSGS claimed that I, Zodevax is on their ignore list, is totally incredible and rather insulting. If I had done something incredibly dishonorable on the battlefield, then I can still change. Please give me another chance. Also, I will definitely take off the [PT] tag as soon as I can. Unfortunately, my game server would not respond to me at the current moment. Also, I did not list 32ACR as a clan, because admittedly, I forgot. But don't worry, I only quit 32ACR the same reason that I am about to quit PT for. That is because of distrust of the members. Finally, I would love for the SSGS to give me another chance. Again, I'm still learning how to do this.

I am sorry for your time and thank you so much for your re-consideration.

Sincerely,
Zodevax
I'm sorry, but I'm personally not going to change my mind in my opinion. It wasn't the majority, but rather 3 people who said you were on their ignore list (myself being one of them). The fact is that you're under our normal age requirement. That means you have to show us responsibility and that you're not annoying to get your young age ignored. Now, there are only 34 people on my ignore list since closed beta of WoT, and you are one of them, which doesn't really say much for your maturity (I don't give a shit about e-honor, the reasons as stated in the other topic are: whiney bitch, beyond retarded, annoying as hell). You talk about distrusting PT members, how is it that you think we can trust you?

I will be nice though, and recommend this to fix your game issue:
http://worldoftanks.com/news/1220-world-tanks-game-server-log-issues/
Hypnotik
Hypnotik

Back to top Go down

Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax Empty Re: Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax

Post by Gates Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:18 pm

The opinion of the member base is as important as your statistical background.

Your only saving grace will be getting on TS and getting people to like you, winning them over.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodevax Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:32 am

What can I do for a start?

Zodevax

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishJesus Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:34 am

Gates wrote:The opinion of the member base is as important as your statistical background.

Your only saving grace will be getting on TS and getting people to like you, winning them over.

Can you not read what Gates said?
BritishJesus
BritishJesus

Back to top Go down

Post by hahahagreatname Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:36 am

i R not reed ngleesh
hahahagreatname
hahahagreatname

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishJesus Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:38 am

Kannst du nicht lesen, was Gates gesagt?
BritishJesus
BritishJesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodevax Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:45 am

Most people in the SSGS are...I don't know...mean?

Why is that?

Is it because of over-prestige and arrogance?

Zodevax

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodevax Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:46 am

So far, every member except for one has not treated me with the respect that a guest deserves. I mean, come on, I just want to try this. If this doesnt work out, fine with me..

Zodevax

Back to top Go down

Post by THM_kp149 Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:51 am

They're probably being extra hard because of age and the ignore list stuff...

I mean hey, Gates jumps into a channel just so he can call me an idiot Very Happy

THM_kp149

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodevax Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:52 am

Hey! WAssup!

Zodevax

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodevax Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:52 am

Finally, a gentlemen in the squadron. How do you think of the clan lol?

Zodevax

Back to top Go down

Post by THM_kp149 Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:57 am

Lol, I love SSGS. I think if you're on TS, and you keep your mouth shut, don't cry, and agree with everything they say to/ about you (especially insults!), you could get in.

Someone's gonna kick me for helping you...

THM_kp149

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodevax Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:58 am

Lol, I am noob at short-cuts, but whats TS?

Zodevax

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishJesus Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:01 am

Well, Gates told you needed to do. Then you reply with a pointless answer. If you could read, you wouldn't have this problem.

If you were asking what you needed to do to fix your image, only you can do that, no one else can help you with that one. So good luck.

And now, you are on my shit list for continual stupidity.
BritishJesus
BritishJesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodevax Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:02 am

Thank you.

Zodevax

Back to top Go down

Post by THM_kp149 Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:04 am

Team Speak 3, the place where we all talk to each other, get yelled at (usually funny when it happens, except when u mess up real bad), and have fun. If you haven't been on, its linked up on the top of this "Joining the Gentlemen" section in the thread about applying (hint, it says TS3 info also).

THM_kp149

Back to top Go down

Post by signum79 Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:05 am

Teamspeak Info:
IP: 63.209.37.233:9128

just to stop the merry-go-round that is my brewing head ache looking at the post thread.
signum79
signum79

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodevax Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:05 am

Thank you so much, you are my only current friend in SSGS, lol. Maybe at least you recommend me, lol.

Zodevax

Back to top Go down

Post by THM_kp149 Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:07 am

Zodevax wrote:Maybe at least you recommend me

Lol. I'll help you, but I'm not getting kicked in the balls for you. No

THM_kp149

Back to top Go down

Post by Gates Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:07 am

I think I get why this guy is on people's ignore lists...

"Over prestige and arrogance"?

How about the fact that everything we've gained, we've earned, and we're not about to share that with just anyone, especially not someone who annoys our friends.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Post by THM_kp149 Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:08 am

Gates wrote:How about the fact that everything we've gained, we've earned, and we're not about to share that with just anyone, especially not someone who annoys our friends.

This is true.

THM_kp149

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodevax Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:09 am

I'm just saying that so far, SSGS has been looking down on me, even I try my hardest. I mean, how far do you want me to go?

Zodevax

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasel77 Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:10 am

At the risk of seeming prestigious and arrogant, remind me again why we're humoring this guy when it's obvious he's not fitting in? Not to mention the 3 separate people having him on ignore should be an auto-deny.
Weasel77
Weasel77

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodevax Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:10 am

AS I have said before, I'm not the god-like soldier you might want me to be, but I'll go as far as this will take me. I mean, I alright got like 34 people hunting me down for quitting last clan [PT].

Zodevax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next