SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax

+10
Allurai
puppet_boy
Weasel77
signum79
THM_kp149
hahahagreatname
BritishJesus
Gates
Hypnotik
Zodevax
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax - Page 3 Empty Re: Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax

Post by puppet_boy Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:43 am

THM or someone go platoon with the guy he's on my ignore list so i'm not even bothering with him,
still a no from me though
puppet_boy
puppet_boy

Back to top Go down

Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax - Page 3 Empty Re: Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax

Post by THM_kp149 Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:46 am

I'll do it, if he's on when I am (which is usually only weekends, unless my mom is not home).

THM_kp149

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodevax Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:46 am

puppet_boy, I remember you. You put me in ignore list about a month ago. I was playing SPG, therefore I must stop a lot. Apparently, We were both stuck in the middle trail in "Lakeville", you being behind me. Someone tracked me, so I cant move. After that, you threatened to shoot me if I dont move. I explained to you that I cant move, but not clearly, therefore you shot me. I thought that you are trying to kill me, so I one shotted you...

This is all a misunderstanding...

Zodevax

Back to top Go down

Post by puppet_boy Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:48 am

Lol nice fail 'puppet_boy' is not my in game name Good try though
puppet_boy
puppet_boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodevax Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:49 am

thanx, but i still remember that happpening with some guy -- puppet something...

Zodevax

Back to top Go down

Post by THM_kp149 Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:49 am

I hope you mean TD, not SPG.

Remember how I said agree with everything they say?...(so shut up, or you'll have no chance, even if your right).

THM_kp149

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodevax Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:50 am

THM kp149 was right,

I was wrong... Yeah, I got a bad memory

Zodevax

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodevax Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:50 am

It never happened, sorry

Zodevax

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodevax Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:54 am

THM kp149, can I platoon with you sometime weekend
I wont fail you, or make you or me look bad, k?

Zodevax

Back to top Go down

Post by puppet_boy Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:55 am

For the love of god don't triple post there's and edit button for a god damn reason
puppet_boy
puppet_boy

Back to top Go down

Post by THM_kp149 Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:57 am

Alrighty,

P.S.

Dont post multiple times, just hit the "Edit" button, otherwise people will be annoyed (Don't ask me why, it just is).

THM_kp149

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodevax Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:57 am

Sorry, I will make sure next time...

===============================

I'll find you and I'll invite you to platoon, boss.

P.S. Thank you so much for a shot! I wonder how I can ever repay you! Very Happy
P.P.S. Just between you and me, What is TC that you've mentioned b4?

Zodevax

Back to top Go down

Post by THM_kp149 Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:00 am

Okay.

THM_kp149

Back to top Go down

Post by hahahagreatname Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:01 am

well. he hasnt flipped. freaked OR started swearing. he's still on my ignore list but we'll see how that potentially changes.
hahahagreatname
hahahagreatname

Back to top Go down

Post by THM_kp149 Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:02 am

Hit the "Messages" button at the top of your screen, its better than talking here xD

<------ Or the PM button under my name

THM_kp149

Back to top Go down

Post by puppet_boy Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:02 am

Zodevax wrote:Sorry, I will make sure next time...

I'll find you and I'll invite you to platoon, boss.

P.S. Thank you so much for a shot! I wonder how I can ever repay you! Very Happy
P.P.S. Just between you and me, What is TC that you've mentioned b4?
Mother of god... It's called a Tank Company and you managed to give me a headache i'm going to bed now...
puppet_boy
puppet_boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodevax Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:07 am

I'm so sorry! I wont ask that again!

===========================

Goodnight gentlemen, it's getting late, lol. I gtg

=================================

BTW. Thanks for your time and re-consideration. Thanks!

==================================

You're really funny...

Last edited by Zodevax on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Zodevax

Back to top Go down

Post by hahahagreatname Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:10 am

Sorry about the last time -- Zodevax - Page 3 Headdesk

hahahagreatname
hahahagreatname

Back to top Go down

Post by THM_kp149 Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:15 am

Don't worry, I made him shut up Cool

THM_kp149

Back to top Go down

Post by Allurai Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:43 am

Don't overlook his ADHD here. No one checks a forum thread this much, not even a JDAM diplo thread.

I'm not one to entertain kids too much, but hes come in here, called you all mean pompus arrogant pricks. Yapped around your ankles like dog you keep in a handbag and latched on like a clingy first girlfriend to THKM_kp149.

Twice you referred to SSGS having 'shitty divisions' which they don't, and you didn't know what some basic things like Team Speak and Tank Companies were. How ready for Clan Wars did you say you were?
Allurai
Allurai

Back to top Go down

Post by W4lt3r Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:08 am

Allurai wrote:Don't overlook his ADHD here. No one checks a forum thread this much, not even a JDAM diplo thread.

I'm not one to entertain kids too much, but hes come in here, called you all mean pompus arrogant pricks. Yapped around your ankles like dog you keep in a handbag and latched on like a clingy first girlfriend to THKM_kp149.

Twice you referred to SSGS having 'shitty divisions' which they don't, and you didn't know what some basic things like Team Speak and Tank Companies were. How ready for Clan Wars did you say you were?

I just had to, this seems quite fitting.
W4lt3r
W4lt3r

Back to top Go down

Post by xthetenth Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:00 am

From his behavior, I think his complaint about not showing the respect a guest deserves is unwarranted. We have shown far more respect than this guest has earned.

I'm going to be blunt. I don't think I could stand this guy for a minute. Lickspittles irk me. I also get a distinct feeling that he's trying to put on a show to get accepted. I think comparing him to Wenkel might be off base. I'm getting Rivera vibes. I'll try to catch him on TS sometime, but I haven't liked what I've seen one bit.
xthetenth
xthetenth

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliteslave Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 am

I am gonna have to say no, his post seems like he is trolling and not really wanting to be apart of the clan.

Eliteslave

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasel77 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:43 am

I wish my permissions weren't fucked up or I'd close this atrocity already. Sadly Vale is still working on it. Gates or Vale if you're reading this will you just put the damn creature out of it's misery? This is like watching a nearly dead animal twitch for amusement as you poke it with a stick. The show's over.
Weasel77
Weasel77

Back to top Go down

Post by Valefar Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:01 am

I'm not "an elite soldier", nor am I in any way, shape, or form a diplomatic voice for this clan. I don't care about your skill/stats, either. My job is to limit drama and/or try to head it off when it rears its head... and so far, your case doesn't look good.

I can understand getting on a few peoples' ignore lists, as I'm sure I'm on a few myself. What I can't really understand is being on three peoples' from the same clan. Granted, we have quite a few active members, but the first three people who read your thread had you on an ignore list. This is why I asked my question in the last thread, and I never got an an answer:

Valefar wrote:Do you rage a lot in matches, or something?
I'm starting to see an answer to this; in fact, if nothing else, you've annoyed me during the last five pages. Your last application was locked because you still had tags and pissed people off; this thread is locked because you aren't winning any more friends. You've lied, you've pretended to know about someone/something you're not privy to (unless you are, in fact, Wenkel), and you've begged more in an app thread than I've ever seen before.

You can say we're pompous, or that we don't like younger members, or that we're arrogant assholes, but feel free to look over the first few pages in our application section; we've accepted younger members, less active members, and members with worse stats. This means something in your attitude is causing the problem here.

Feel free to PM me if you want more explanation, but understand that it probably won't be what you want to hear. As mentioned above: respect is earned, not given, and you're not going to fit in here.

Best of luck.
Valefar
Valefar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next