SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Application time! EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Application time! EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Application time! EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Application time! EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Application time! EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Application time! EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Application time! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Application time! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Application time! EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Application time!

2 posters

Go down

Application time! Empty Application time!

Post by Braul de Bellator Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:14 pm

Hello everyone. I am new to SSGS forum, but have been on the server for over 3 months now. I usually hang out in EVE-Cannibals as that's about the only game I play socially. Rhone Aurilen was our leader, but he has since moved on in his life, and I would like to attempt to fill the role that he has left behind.

So here goes Smile

• Which Division of Gentleman Gaming(Blue Turret or Super Secret Gentleman's Squadron or the developmental clan Heavy Turret and upstart CW clan UBBR: The Broviet Union) are you looking to join?

SSGS, and perhaps eventually help the EVE division grow when more people express interest to join.

• Which Game(s) are you interested in taking part in? EVE Online, maybe some other ones later...

• In Game Account(s): Braul de Bellator and Cerius de Cambria on EVE Online Tranquility server

• Previous Clans: N/A

• Reasons why you left those groups: N/A

• What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle: I don't play tanks, I fly starships!

• What drives you in this game: Community, competition, or overall game? Definitely community. EVE Online is a very slow-paced game, where rewards are earned through investment of time & effort. There is no immediate satisfaction here. Without the great people I have to interact, and have fun with, I wouldn't be playing as long as I have been.

• If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let them touch you: I have MSRA, and some horrible skin eating bacteria that I can't spell the name of, and am immune to, but I don't think you are. You don't want that now do you?

• If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?: Probably a cat, because I love me some pussy Very Happy

• If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?: I'd probably indulge simply because I love learning & trying new things lol

• What makes you want to join our Community?: I've been using your server for months now, and I don't feel it's right to continue doing so without offering to be apart of everything, and give the opportunity to give something back.

• Previous Clan Wars experience?:  I have many years of online gaming experience with various MMOs, but none as far as Clan Wars.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you, the player, invest back into the clan?: One thing that I can invest back into the clan, is time. It's a measure of anything applied to it. I am online nearly every-single day, and during that time I perform many tasks since, a mind in motion stays in motion, just as the body. So if you ever need anything, I'm up for it because what is the point of joining a community if you're not there to help them out? So that, and also I've been told I'm fun to be around, so that's a bonus Smile

Thanks for taking the time to get to know a little about me. I'll see you all later!
Braul de Bellator
Braul de Bellator

Back to top Go down

Application time! Empty Re: Application time!

Post by Gates Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:40 pm

Come talk to me when you get a chance, I'll help you get everything you need on the forums and TS set up- provided you aren't the douchebag that Rhone is.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down