SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ)

+8
killerbuck13
Bigbxmach23
Ninjers
lamplight
Smg Execution
puppet_boy
Tsupernami
Obrany
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) Empty Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ)

Post by Obrany Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:25 am

Games you're interested in joining SSGS: WoWP WoT LoL(If played)

In Game Account(s):Obrany(WoT), PsycopathicMoose(LoL)

Previous Clans:JDAM, S-A-S, DTF Wink, RPM(Haven't dropped tags),LEG, RNT, IOC. None really worth mentioning though.

Reasons why you left those groups: Everyone in the clans are old and boring to talk to. No one has fun.

What is the favorite tank you've played and why, as well as a run down of your highest tier vehicle:
Favorite tank you ask? Obj. 261 only because when you use an AP shell and you hit that Maus in the side of the turret for 1100 damage you get to yell "FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!!! SUCK MY DICKKKKKKK!!!!!" Also I have a Maus and IS-8.

If Gates could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you:
Gates isn't aloud to touch me. Are you kidding? I'm allllll Massacre's Wink

If you could be an animal, what would you be?:
I'd be a god damn snapping turtle. Because it's like the Maus of the animals. Its got armour. It's slow. And your scared of them when your in a pond. It'll bite your fucking toes off man.

If Gates calls you in the middle of the night to discuss sexual fantasies, what do you do?:
Like I said before. I'm Massacre's not gates. But if Gates called I'd redirect his call to a sex chat. Like those commercials you see where its free and full of sexy flirty singles.

What makes you want to join SSGS?: Being good. And not being bored out of my fucking mind when I play tanks.

Previous Clan Wars experience?: Shit tons of it man. Like everyday.

The clan has to invest into every player that joins, what can you invest into the clan?:
My end-tier tanks. My loyalty. My bravery. My honesty. My trolling. My sexiness. My ability to make this app easy to read. My ability to use common since in CW. My questioning to still not know why Gates hates me, along with Weasel. Anything you need. I gotchu.

Edit: Let's see how fast I get shut down.

Last edited by Obrany on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Obrany
Obrany

Back to top Go down

Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) Empty Re: Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ)

Post by Tsupernami Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:27 am

Loyalty. Haha, you gave me a good laugh son.
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) Empty Re: Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ)

Post by Obrany Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:29 am

Tsupernami wrote:Loyalty. Haha, you gave me a good laugh son.

Since when have I not been loyal?
Obrany
Obrany

Back to top Go down

Post by Obrany Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:41 am

Also something to note. I never had a problem with anyone in the clan. And I don't know why any of you do to me either. One day I got on and Gates told myself and Broyhill that he was kicking DTF out and i said ok. Then we made our own teamspeak....I STILL to this day have no idea why I'm an enemy of SSGS.
Obrany
Obrany

Back to top Go down

Post by puppet_boy Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:53 am

bad troll is bad...
Anyone have a can of Raid?
puppet_boy
puppet_boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Obrany Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:57 am

puppet_boy wrote:bad troll is bad...
Anyone have a can of Raid?

I'm not trolling. Seriously. I have no clue why SSGS and BT hate me. Can I get an explanation up in here!? I'd join BT if invited.
Obrany
Obrany

Back to top Go down

Post by puppet_boy Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:03 am

You know why we don't wan't you here, Now go back to RPM_2
puppet_boy
puppet_boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Obrany Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:54 am

No i really don't.
Obrany
Obrany

Back to top Go down

Post by Smg Execution Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:57 am

Gtfo. End of Thread.
Smg Execution
Smg Execution

Back to top Go down

Post by Obrany Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:15 pm

What did I ever do to make you mad? No one has EVER given an explanation. OR maybe that's just it, you don't have one.
Obrany
Obrany

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:23 pm

So you're a twat and a moron. Oh the fun I could have at your expense.
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Obrany Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:43 pm

Exactly, there is NO reason. You don't have one either. I NEVER even talked to you. You just don't like me because the rest of SSGS doesn't.
Obrany
Obrany

Back to top Go down

Post by Smg Execution Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:46 pm

Obrany wrote:Exactly, there is NO reason. You don't have one either. I NEVER even talked to you. You just don't like me because the rest of SSGS doesn't.

If "the Rest of SSGS Doesn't like you" then why the FUCK are you applying? Mad
Smg Execution
Smg Execution

Back to top Go down

Post by lamplight Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:48 pm

What exactly did Obrany do? I'd like to hear if it's appropriate.
lamplight
lamplight

Back to top Go down

Post by Obrany Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:07 pm

I'd like to hear too....
Obrany
Obrany

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:12 pm

We'll tell you when you're older lamp
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Obrany Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:43 pm

He won't tell you because he doesn't know.
Obrany
Obrany

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninjers Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:45 pm

Gates didnt kick DTF as far as I know.

Gates had said he was moving me over to DTF (in the near future back then), to take over for you two. But then some dumbfuck got the clan fucked up by trolling stug or something.....and after that, he probably lost respect for whoever did that. and said gtfo
Ninjers
Ninjers

Back to top Go down

Post by puppet_boy Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Ninjers wrote:Gates didnt kick DTF as far as I know.

Gates had said he was moving me over to DTF (in the near future back then), to take over for you two. But then some dumbfuck got the clan fucked up by trolling stug or something.....and after that, he probably lost respect for whoever did that. and said gtfo
Could have sworn obrany did that
puppet_boy
puppet_boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Obrany Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Ninjers wrote:Gates didnt kick DTF as far as I know.

The "dumbfuck" was Broyhill after telling Stug Lyfe off in a TC after he beat them. Then they put in their forums to mass complain on him... NOT ME. I wasn't even in that game. I remember because it was after clan wars. And after clan wars i go offline. He told me the next day in english. In Mrs. McGoverns class.
Obrany
Obrany

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigbxmach23 Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:04 pm

As recruiter of BT I say these 2 words of wisdom

"Negative One"
Bigbxmach23
Bigbxmach23

Back to top Go down

Post by killerbuck13 Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:22 pm

well its for bT so from the words of Gates himself, if its not an app to your clan, dont downvote nd let bT memebers doso, Mass being the final say in this case, unless he gets forum banned first lol
killerbuck13
killerbuck13

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsupernami Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:47 pm

parkerparkerm wrote:well its for bT so from the words of Gates himself, if its not an app to your clan, dont downvote nd let bT memebers doso, Mass being the final say in this case, unless he gets forum banned first lol
Well if he was that desperate to apply to BT only, he could have done so on their forums. The he has applied here indicates an application to SSGS, but to join the BT division in WoT only.
Tsupernami
Tsupernami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostdeadman Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:03 pm

You joined JDAM and bad mouthed SSGS on the WoT forums.

Get out.
Lostdeadman
Lostdeadman

Back to top Go down

Post by leonidesalinas Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:12 pm

Lostdeadman wrote:You joined JDAM and bad mouthed SSGS on the WoT forums.

Get out.

ahahaha i remember reading those....
leonidesalinas
leonidesalinas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next