SSGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Your last visit was on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:38 pm Current date/time is Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:32 pm"
Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 7:36 pm by dotMark

» Members - Request forum access here
Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 am by Dustwolfy

» Why though?
Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 12:00 am by lamplight

» OH MAH GERD YOUR TAGS ARE MISSING ON THE FORUMS!
Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am by Gates

» Joining the Gents
Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm by DMT001

» MEN App
Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:11 pm by DMT001

» From Men to SSGS
Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm by BINGOBANGLEDANGLE

» App for BT only
Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 am by TEXZ

» Application for HT
Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm by Gates

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ)

+8
killerbuck13
Bigbxmach23
Ninjers
lamplight
Smg Execution
puppet_boy
Tsupernami
Obrany
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ)

Post by lordjohann67 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:37 pm

from what I'm hearing, it sounds like you all think he did something bad. badmouthing SSGS on WOTforums? that's called clan pride. proving his loyalty. secondly. hes asking for a real explanation and all I'm hearing is senseless rage for something i haven't even seen proof of him doing. even if he badmouthed you. which from his explanation I'm getting the feeling he didn't. that has no consequence. clans badmouth each other all the time. and yet a lot of them are still friends >.>.

so, even though i don't exactly have the right to say this, and it might hurt my chances of being accepted. (although if you wont idgaf about joining.) i say, Sit the fuck down. Calm the Fuck down. Shut the Fuck up. And let him tell his side of the Fucking story properly. and then. if you have it. show him and all the other people wondering, PROOF, of him doing this. and do it like Fucking gentleman please

i got the vibe most of you are around college age. some older. SO, if you are that way, then act your age. PLEASE? you are the super secret GENTLEMANS squadron. i hardly need to explain how a gentleman should act towards others. so show some PRIDE in your name.

from the looks of it hes genuinely asking to join. and POLITELY at that. notice he hasn't been stupid this entire time. when you accused him. he even gave you counter proof and an alibi as to his actions. give us a link to said thread where he badmouthed you guys. i want to see it too. not out of curiosity but to see if you guys are really able to show any. and if you cant. i have these four words of wisdom.

Spoiler:

now keep in mind I'm not condemning all of you. some of you have been able to act in a gentlemanly way, even a light hearted way. but to those who are senselessly showing rage, i say this. Put up or Shut up.

lordjohann67

Back to top Go down

Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Obrany wants in BT. (NOT FOR GATES TO READ)

Post by Gates Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Yeah, let me make this simple for you, because apparently, you can't figure it out.

Just because bT handles themselves doesn't mean Mass is going to go behind my back and add some dipshit I don't want anywhere near my clan.

Atop of that, tardo, you're in RPM_2.

Get. Out.
Gates
Gates
Admin

http://ssgs.up-your.net

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2